This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

CleanClear

Re: skyvac industrial v 3000w from gutter cleaning systems
« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2016, 10:20:03 pm »
Just to add, i sold it second hand as a great gutter vac !!!! It was crap. I still have my original one. I don't do gutters anymore tho' . Not yet met a vac that can replace an endcap you've knocked off.
*Status*--------Currently Online---------

Smurf

« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2016, 10:24:18 pm »
Just to add, i sold it second hand as a great gutter vac !!!! It was crap. I still have my original one. I don't do gutters anymore tho' . Not yet met a vac that can replace an endcap you've knocked off.

I broke a clip on a corner union today then promptly knocked off and end chap. I was doing so well so I thought until that happened...Oops! Time for some roofline ladder work methinks  ;D ;D   

Smurf

« Reply #22 on: October 09, 2016, 10:31:26 pm »
We always configure our machines for gutter cleaning. We cut out the entrance bend and then the muck either hits a deflector that we set 4-5 inches from the entrance with a foam filter or use a bag filter with a piece of scouring pad sewn in to prevent blockages. The flexible bag acts as a deflector.The side entry does the same but is very expensive way of doing it. It is advertised as cyclonic but is not, We have had both nu-matics, the side entry makes no difference to the power.
will ur gutter poll heads fit my 51mm poles ? they look realy good nick ive got the airospace alli poles from bladerite with that rubbery ubend on it

Yer living in the stone age king...Ali poles ???  ;D ;D

Nick Day

« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2016, 11:25:54 am »
Hello King,

If you can let us kno the internal diameter of your poles I can see what we can do.

Cleanclear was it the yellow top Kiam machine? If it was we had one of them and thought the same tbh. The newer 3000 watt machines are a lot more powerful.

Richard iSparkle

« Reply #24 on: October 10, 2016, 12:45:17 pm »
i think sky vac just make theres look and sound more exciting , as if theres is the only vac to b able to do this,   ooohhh  yes and the price,  nearly double for the same spec.

its like going to sainsburys or aldi.        its your choice , but you spend more in one, for the same item

sainsburys has much better cheese and bread :)
iSparkle Window Cleaning

www.isparklewindowcleaning.uk

Smurf

« Reply #25 on: October 10, 2016, 12:59:43 pm »
I'm currently using a 3000w wet vac that costs less than 200 squid as all I wanted was a replacement motor head for an old omni 4200 w guttervac I had sitting in the lockup. Before anyone says it no I did not buy it from aldi nor lidl either.  ;D ;D

Just goes to show you don't have to spend a fortune as that chepo vac head works well and has outlasted any other vac I've used for gutter clearing to date.