This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

8weekly

Kobold
« on: October 07, 2016, 07:59:43 am »
Has anyone seen one of these in action?

https://kobold.vorwerk.co.uk/window-cleaner/

Shrek

Re: Kobold
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2016, 02:04:12 pm »
Nope , but I can see it being another karcher window vac , people will buy one when on offer , get it home and then wonder how to do the upstairs outside windows  ;D

wfp master

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2016, 05:14:31 pm »
lot of pish.

Og

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2016, 08:04:33 pm »
I would buy nothing of kobold.

Jonny 87

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2016, 07:40:01 am »
That's the thing with these machines like the karcher vac, people have got to spend out a decent amount of cash, and still have to do the work themselves. Most people prefer to just give us £10 every month and not have to think about cleaning windows.
Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher

M & C Window Cleaning

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2016, 10:23:57 am »
I had a customer the other day who had used a Karcher window vac he'd borrowed. From the outside I could see a few marks which to be honest didn't look too bad if you're not too fussy. However, when I called for my money I could see through to the kitchen window from the front and was shocked (The sun was shining through) they looked terrible. I was fully prepared to go back round and do them again as I thought I must have missed the window until he said, 'Oh no, that's not you, that's the Karcher I borrowed.'

What most people don't realise because of clever advertising, is that you can do the same, or as in my customers case an even a better job on most windows with a little water from an £1 atomizer bottle and a proper microfibre (£6) which will last them years. Microfibes don't have the novelty factor though. They look too much like real work

Smurf

Re: Kobold New
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2016, 01:48:03 pm »
My wife loves her karcher vac I bought so much it's now tucked up  in the box in a nice warm cupboard  so it don't catch a chill or something.  To my surprise It don't seem to get lonely either as has plenty of company with his other little friends or should I say gizmos that don't get used very often if at all ;D

Maybe the penny will drop soon for the wife to pay him a little visit to say hi as our windows are so bad it looks like we have net curtains from the outside  :D