Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

mufcglen

Re: For those who 'rinse on' ....
« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2016, 11:31:17 pm »
I've used the supreme soft and flocked for the last year but recently starting reusing the supreme medium and I fitted the bigger pencil jets, I think they're 3mm but they give a heavy flow rather than a bouncing squirt off the glass and give a nice wave type rinse on the glass and I've started rinsing on lately, never done it before so I'm still growing in confidence with rinsing on but it's definatly saving me time over the day and no complaints yet😂
Really fancy trying this so compact or the ultimate next but I do like the way the bristles splay out on the supreme when you look it not touching the glass, they come out at an angle and I find wiping across the sills the stock doesn't scrape the sill, tried the xline flocked and was scraping that all over and was too heavy over the day for my dicky shoulder😳

NWH

« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2016, 11:50:26 am »
I tilt and rinse with the brush half on with every brush the little tiny bits of what seem like grit arnt visable when the window has dried,I didn't know anyone was still using supremes lol

mufcglen

« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2016, 12:56:49 pm »
love em pal not sure why many others dont, they splay nice and the stock doesnt stick out further than the bristles.
the soft is good for regular cleans but ive just gone back to using the medium at moment for some reason!

NWH

« Reply #23 on: October 07, 2016, 01:02:12 pm »
It is surprising sometimes you stick a brush on and dislike it but see it months later and think I'll give that another go tomorrow lol

Shrek

« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2016, 08:43:54 am »
Has the SL compact got shorter bristles than the ultimate?

The compact bristles are actually about 5mm longer than the ultimate , fantastic brush though

M & C Window Cleaning

« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2016, 01:04:45 pm »
Has the SL compact got shorter bristles than the ultimate?

The compact bristles are actually about 5mm longer than the ultimate , fantastic brush though

Thanks for that Shrek. I've not used a medium only mono brush for some time. It tend to favour flocked or medium soft brushes. However, as I'm hoping to get a new pole soon so might get one then to try out.

bobplum

« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2016, 06:56:29 pm »
i find rinsing on the glass better if you have a swivel loc on the brush and twist the brush from side to side as you go from top to bottom...Just my opinion

Smurf

« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2016, 08:58:46 pm »
This is the sort of thing that loads up your brush. Downstairs you can carry a cloth to wipe down cills but upstairs it all ends up on the brush. Good fun

A cobweb brush works well at any height mucker.

M & C Window Cleaning

« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2016, 09:10:28 pm »
This is the sort of thing that loads up your brush. Downstairs you can carry a cloth to wipe down cills but upstairs it all ends up on the brush. Good fun

A cobweb brush works well at any height mucker.

Do you carry a separate pole for the cobweb brush Smurf, or just switch it for you your wfp brush?

slap bash

« Reply #29 on: October 10, 2016, 09:14:21 pm »
Its all about flow, after all you float the muck of the glass I run a 10 lit a min at full tilt and never have a problem. NO LETS SAVE WATER. WHY?

Shrek

« Reply #30 on: October 10, 2016, 09:22:01 pm »
Only got a 350 ltr tank