This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

andyM

Re: Odd website visit
« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2016, 08:41:53 am »
Visitor Analysis & System Spec
Referring URL:   
(No referring link)
Host Name:   ns3035706.ip-51-255-81.eu   Browser:   Unknown
IP Address:   51.255.81.4 — Label IP Address   Operating System:   Unknown
Returning Visits:   0   Javascript:   Disabled
Visit Length:   15 hours 37 mins 35 secs   ISP:   Uk Government Department For Work And Pensions

My guess is that it was probably someone who works at DWP using a works computer and was either looking for a window cleaner for themselves or a friend/ relative.
Most civil service positions have an 8 hour working day, and as the visit length was 15 hours 37 mins my theory is that they were online looking after finishing work, and mistakenly stayed logged on until they came into work the following day.
One of the Plebs

Dave Willis

« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2016, 09:18:59 am »
Maybe, it could be that they have cleaners on benefits who take the pee. I know a couple who have extravagant lifestyles and barely 
work. Their holiday bills are probably similar to annual my tax bill.

Smurf

« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2016, 11:59:10 am »
Think you are being rather paranoid myself as some office workers looking for stuff on tinternet keep their browsers open whilst working so that don't mean jack really.

8weekly

« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2016, 04:39:46 pm »
What Smurf said. It's a bit daft to think otherwise and your accountant is probably just humouring you.

Dave Willis

« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2016, 06:32:11 pm »
Of course she is what does she know?  ;D

slap bash

« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2016, 03:54:11 pm »
This is  a fine example of B/s we read on here this thread starts  off with someone from  Works Pentions looking at a site too long and ends up with W& P morphing into the tax man. Just a fine lot of bull. Anyone want to add their own bit of mature to the mix.

Dave Willis

« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2016, 04:35:24 pm »
You are a plonker Slappy. It was what my accountant said not me. I haven't a clue what they werè doing i don't think anyone does.