Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

stuart_clark

Carpet cleaners network
« on: August 16, 2016, 11:45:20 am »
Just wondered if anyone has had any great success with this company ? I've been with them since June of this year and it hasn't paid for itself yet! In fact I've given them notice to cancel as I am spending good money after bad !
Stuart

ShaunL

Re: Carpet cleaners network
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2016, 12:15:18 pm »
I was with them for a while and it started off awesome, but then it wen't downhill and started costing me money. So I cancelled it.
I think it's hit and miss some people have great results judging by past discussions.

stuart_clark

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2016, 01:42:51 pm »
I had only had it two months , but I didn't get my investment back, found it quite expensive and only attracted cheap customers

tim handley

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2016, 01:59:15 pm »
Seem to remember it took about two months to kick in for me, i would give it another month if it was me.....
Also it seems to work much better in certain areas than it does elsewhere......

stuart_clark

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2016, 09:33:35 am »
Although I've cancelled it , I had to give them 30 days notice , so I will see what happens! If it picks up I will continue with it

stuart_clark

« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2016, 12:52:24 pm »
I must admit £ for £ I get more lucrative work from yellow pages

benny d

« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2016, 07:39:14 am »
Yellow Pages book, or yell.com?
"If i'm not in action, I'm in traction"
Voted 397th best looking carpet cleaner in West Sussex 2015. Up 10 from last year...

Doctor Carpet (Ret'd)

« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2016, 10:35:23 am »
Yellow Pages book Comic. ;D FTFY

My YP is now such a small size and so incredibly thin that it really is like a comic. CC section is now, oo, at least one and a half columns long! ;D

10 years ago that section ran to at least 8 pages long in the bigger size YP

Rog
Diplomacy: the art of letting other people have your way

bennymon

« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2016, 10:48:01 pm »
I was with ccn but they said the pay per click was to expensive in my area to make it work ( it was £8 per click ) Del

stuart_clark

« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2016, 10:24:26 am »
just an update for the carpet cleaners network, to date which is about three months from the start its cost me £1650 and I've made about a third of that , so no it hasn't worked for me , they do say on there website that i would get at least twenty bookings a month and that hasn't happened , to be fair its probably about three bookings a month, there a guy in sunderland that starting using them about a month ago , won't mention his name , but needless to say he is getting the same response
Stuart

Jemis Oliver

« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2016, 11:24:36 am »
They might have been successful before when they had fewer local businesses working with them - each one of the businesses receives greater share of the amount of total jobs. I assume that, later, when the list of businesses has increased, each one of the partners has received fewer customers.
Jemis Oliver
Manager @ www.cleaner-chiswick.co.uk