Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Phild

I have a 55plate LWB, hi-top Mercedes Sprinter fitted with a Bane Clene system V, hot water extraction machine for sale. Used daily up till a month ago there is an additional unfitted base unit which is included for spares or repair plus miscellaneous hoses, pipes, power lifter etc. Mechanically the van is in good condition but the bodywork is poor in places and will require all the previous sign writing peeled off with a hot air gun. The van is in the process of being MOT'd as it has been SORNed for a month.

Bane systems operate on 240v, the water tanks are heated by the van cooling system and the base unit can be taken mobile for high security jobs. They have a reputation as good solid workhorses.

If you are a serious about carpet cleaning and building your business this is an excellent opportunity as I am only wanting £5000 (no Vat) for everything as it stands.

The van is stored at NE33 2QA a Metro journey from either Newcastle Central station or airport and is well worth the time and effort of an inspection if you are in the market.

To arrange a viewing or any questions please e-mail me at phil.dixon@newlife-property.co.uk