This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

robert mitchell

uni valve problem.
« on: June 07, 2016, 05:55:08 pm »
Has anyone elase had any problems with a univalve ?

I got two from the first batch and one has been fine since feb but has now stopped switching off properly ........put the never used spare on and its doing the same thing .

Im sure Steve will sort it out when he sees my email but just wondered if anyone else had a problem?
www.ishinewindowcleaning.co.uk

The man who never made a mistake never made anything.

duncan h

Re: uni valve problem.
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2016, 09:36:09 pm »
My Uni was stiff at first. Its loosened up a bit now. Doesn't always respond. I have to do it a few times. Still like aqua dapter better.
I use 2 Gardiner poles and one of Steves. Steves has an Aqua dapter on and I love that pole.Shame he stopped selling them. Never got dirty hands using it. SLX is much stronger to shut windows though :)

robert mitchell

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2016, 10:54:19 pm »
i loved it when it was working properly , still think its a brilliant invention but i think some of the first batch were faulty .
www.ishinewindowcleaning.co.uk

The man who never made a mistake never made anything.

robbo333

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2016, 08:29:36 am »
I've got three and all good so far. I do like them but they are not as quick for me as my Aquatap.
"Thank you for calling: if you have a 1st floor flat, mid terraced house, lots of dogs, no parking, no side access, or no sense of humour, please press hold!
For all other enquiries, please press1"

M & C Window Cleaning

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2016, 12:22:55 pm »
Only problem I've had with mine, if you can call it that, was trying to operate it with a 115psi pump. It didn't like that and was difficult to operate. But then I couldn't even push a hozeloc connection together with that much pressure behind it so I wasn't surprised.  My system currently runs at about 40psi and it works perfect. Mine are from the second batch. Took my main pole apart for maintenance Monday and whilst apart checked the univalve for leaks. None to report. I'm happy!  ;D ;D

the king

« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2016, 03:31:19 pm »
my to are good i a;lso use hot water no problims so far