This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

nathankaye

2nd attempt, feedback appreciated
« on: June 06, 2016, 11:26:14 am »
Hi guys, hopefully ive taken previous feedback on board and tackled my page being seen via mobile/ tablet  and also desktop.
What do u guys think, any better??
Let me kno if ur viewing via mobile or a desktop ie laptop or pc.
Cheers
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

Clever Forum Name

Re: 2nd attempt, feedback appreciated
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2016, 07:20:51 pm »
Link ???

nathankaye

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2016, 08:44:51 pm »
Ooops.

http://1NKServices.co.uk

However ive just tried it on a tablet and it still seems to have some issues. But on my samsung it works hie i want it too.
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

Rob clarke

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2016, 10:12:37 pm »
Won't load up on my mobile  ???

Stoots

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2016, 10:02:50 pm »
My honest feedback is that it looks ok

its not bad, its not great but just ok imo

no offence

Tim James

« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2016, 11:20:57 am »
I'd have a nice compny name image and perhaps a logo done for the top of the webpage. Have done this one in less than 3 minutes but think it can certainly make your site look more professional.

nathankaye

« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2016, 10:23:00 pm »
I'd have a nice compny name image and perhaps a logo done for the top of the webpage. Have done this one in less than 3 minutes but think it can certainly make your site look more professional.

Cheers tim, that does look good. Which app or software was that done on?
I must admit ive raced into getting this site done, mostly as i want to heavily promote my pressure washing side of business whilst everyones wanting gardens done. When i came to do title page i got a little undone as my normal water fed pole logo and header doesnt quite portray that side of business and so i need to spend some time re designing what logo i want to portray all the services which i offer.
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

Rob clarke

« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2016, 10:53:17 pm »
in some causes can cause health n safety issues of causing a dangerous slip hazard.

Just took that off your website Nathan, should it say "in some cases" rather than in some causes? Don't take offence just trying to help you.

Rob

nathankaye

« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2016, 10:59:04 pm »
in some causes can cause health n safety issues of causing a dangerous slip hazard.

Just took that off your website Nathan, should it say "in some cases" rather than in some causes? Don't take offence just trying to help you.

Rob

No offense taken. My ickle girl was born a couple of weeks bk n had wk in hospital with scare of meningitis. So i was typing this out during early mornings of long nights. So grammar n spelling mistakes highlighted i appreciate as now whenni read it, its still what i had in my head rather than actually reading individual words. If that makes sense  ::)roll
So any help n advice is apppreciated
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

Rob clarke

« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2016, 11:04:14 pm »
No worries mate and hope your daughter is Ok, I've got 2 young daughters 6 & 4 and can understand how bad of a time that must of been for you.

Tim James

« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2016, 09:04:15 am »
Was done in Photoshop Nathan.  Done another quickie for you that you're welcome to use if wanted before you get one done.  http://s20.postimg.org/8tucp65l9/image.jpg