Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Lee Burbidge

Window cleaners and softwashing
« on: June 05, 2016, 12:34:48 pm »
Do you offer soft washing as a service along side your window cleaning business?

http://www.windowcleaningmagazine.co.uk/clever-injector-washing/

Rob clarke

Re: Window cleaners and softwashing
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2016, 01:17:04 pm »
Do you offer soft washing as a service along side your window cleaning business?

I will be asap I've been researching it recently

Matt.

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2016, 01:27:58 pm »
I think for this soft washing and using hypo so to say, or even algo clear it's just a case of having a second tank set up in the van for applying chemical, once it's all on, it's just a case of back to original tank to clean off and rinse.

Smurf

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2016, 05:36:58 pm »

What happens if you don't have an outside water feed to connect that up as needs water mains to work  ?
Not alot if wanting to use that thing I'm betting so it's not so "cleaver" after all is it now  ;D ;D

Rob clarke

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2016, 05:45:26 pm »

What happens if you don't have an outside water feed to connect that up as needs water mains to work  ?
Not alot if wanting to use that thing I'm betting so it's not so "cleaver" after all is it now  ;D ;D

I thought it worked off wfp pump, that's impression I got anyway, I agree its no good if it needs to be run off mains or pw for us window cleaner's  ???

Smurf

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2016, 06:10:20 pm »
Not only do you need it connected up to mains water you also need a booster pump to work properly so you will either need a geny or power from somewhere to hook up to.  Gets better don't it  ;D ;D

Rob clarke

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2016, 06:20:00 pm »
Not only do you need it connected up to mains water you also need a booster pump to work properly so you will either need a geny or power from somewhere to hook up to.  Gets better don't it  ;D ;D

It certainly does get better I've just seen the price of it  :o think I'll just mix it myself lol

Smurf

« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2016, 06:34:03 pm »

It certainly does get better I've just seen the price of it  :o think I'll just mix it myself lol

That's not including the trolley, booster pump, geny, cable reel, mains water hose reel etc and all the faffing around setting it up  ;D ;D

Rob clarke

« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2016, 06:56:54 pm »

That's not including the trolley, booster pump, geny, cable reel, mains water hose reel etc and all the faffing around setting it up  ;D ;D

May as well just get the PW and offer both pwing and soft wash  ;D

Smudger

« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2016, 09:12:08 pm »

Says the man who only runs his gutter vac off customers supply  ::)roll  ;D

Are these threads just put up because Lee has received a substantial advertising 'fee' ??

Darran
Never argue with an idiot, they will only bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience

« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2016, 09:32:40 pm »

Are these threads just put up because Lee has received a substantial advertising 'fee' ??

Darran

He must not get much of a fee from gardiners then as he still uses  a clx

Smurf

« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2016, 10:35:27 pm »

Darran

All properties have power but many don't  have an outside tap or I would use that aswell instead of wasting me pure water  ;D ;D

Lee Burbidge

« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2016, 10:49:40 pm »
We are working on finishing a film on the basics of soft washing... should help you guys out a bit that are thinking about this. Subscribe to our YouTube channel and you will be notified as soon as the videos up.https://www.youtube.com/user/MrLeeburbidge

Smurf

« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2016, 12:14:41 pm »
We are working on finishing a film on the basics of soft washing... should help you guys out a bit that are thinking about this. Subscribe to our YouTube channel and you will be notified as soon as the videos up.https://www.youtube.com/user/MrLeeburbidge

Lee, this is not a new thing in the UK as quite a few have been doing so say soft washing for years.
It's only recently that some have thought about jumping on the band wagon and making a few quid selling the gear and chems over here hence why all the hype.