Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Lee Burbidge

Wagtail Swipe
« on: June 03, 2016, 12:19:00 am »
Anyone here a Wagtail fan? Here is a video on one of the latest models, the Wagtail Swipe - it pivots in two directions.
https://youtu.be/eeWGN8yBrgc

rosskesava

Re: Wagtail Swipe
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2016, 01:13:48 am »
Seems a bit to OTT to me. Is this the start of the Unger way of continuously bringing out a new product that does exactly the same as the previous one just to keep new sales going - i.e. ninja crap which I bought in to and which now sits in a cupboard unused?

I use a wagtail combi (the older one shown in the video) or what ever it called. Seems to do the job perfectly.

Also 'quite unique'. Either it's unique or it isn't. There is no 'quite unique' or 'completely unique'.
Just chant..... Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare. It's beats chanting Tory Tory or Labour Labour.

the king

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2016, 07:10:35 am »
i now use a wagtail fliper slimline wich i love only bin using it a week but if im honist this new one does the same and it looks heaver so i wont be buying one  i do like the pivit handle tho but not shore its realy nessery

Dave Willis

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2016, 07:20:21 am »
Herman made one in 1948 using a scaffold pole and a yoghurt pot.

I think it could work on a pole where the angle is so difficult to get right.

Spruce

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2016, 07:49:44 am »
Seems a bit to OTT to me. Is this the start of the Unger way of continuously bringing out a new product that does exactly the same as the previous one just to keep new sales going - i.e. ninja crap which I bought in to and which now sits in a cupboard unused?

I use a wagtail combi (the older one shown in the video) or what ever it called. Seems to do the job perfectly.

Also 'quite unique'. Either it's unique or it isn't. There is no 'quite unique' or 'completely unique'.

Ross, Wagtail is not made by Unger as far as I know.  :)
Success is 1% inspiration, 98% perspiration and 2% attention to detail!

The older I get, the better I was ;)

Spruce

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2016, 08:03:59 am »
Anyone here a Wagtail fan? Here is a video on one of the latest models, the Wagtail Swipe - it pivots in two directions.
https://youtu.be/eeWGN8yBrgc

Please can you tell us who sells it in the UK Lee? Thanks
Success is 1% inspiration, 98% perspiration and 2% attention to detail!

The older I get, the better I was ;)

Dave Willis

« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2016, 08:16:25 am »
Usually Window Cleaning Warehouse when they get here from Aus.

http://www.windowcleaningwarehouse.co.uk/wagtail.html

can't see it yet.

G Griffin

« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2016, 08:29:15 am »
There's some grunt in them washer 'pads'.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

rosskesava

« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2016, 08:58:21 am »
Ross, Wagtail is not made by Unger as far as I know.  :)

;D

What I meant was that maybe wagtail are starting to do the same as unger by reinventing the wheel so to speak.
Just chant..... Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare. It's beats chanting Tory Tory or Labour Labour.