This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

jo5hm4n

FAO Shrek
« on: June 01, 2016, 07:25:28 pm »
Hey,

Can you send me your email address or a way to message you?  Wanted to ask you something about your WC setup if that's okay?

Cheers
Josh

Re: FAO Shrek
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2016, 07:40:53 pm »
Hi josh , sorry I don't put my personal details on forums  :-\
can you not ask on here pal?

jo5hm4n

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2016, 08:16:09 pm »
Hi Shane,

No worries i totally understand that, sorry for late reply completely forgot about this post.

Just wanted to ask a little about your window cleaning setup thats all.  Don't know if im right but from memory i recall seeing a post on the forum that you use a trolley system in your van connected to a hose reel, so in effect you can clean windows the same as with a normal van mount setup except obviously you can always take the equipment out if need be.  Im buying a new van and i dont want to go full on van mount just yet because i do a few other business ventures and will need the van for other uses, so i'm thinking about using pure freedom trolley system setup with barrells in the van, connected to a hose reel, what do you think, think it would work?

Thought i would ask you, as i'm sure you have a similiar setup to this!

Unless im wrong ofcourse! haha.

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2016, 09:06:30 pm »
Yeah mate that's how I started trolley and barrels! was a pain in the a$$ though and would never do it again! lugging barrels about is not for me , and then you run out of water when your down the street or at the back of a house , which follows with a load of air in your hose..... End result , time lost + sore back. Sorry but I wouldn't advise anyone to do that pal

Rob clarke

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2016, 10:11:12 pm »
I started with a trailer system which would be better than barrels if you need van space for other services.

Rob

jo5hm4n

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2016, 10:17:08 pm »
Yeah mate that's how I started trolley and barrels! was a pain in the a$$ though and would never do it again! lugging barrels about is not for me , and then you run out of water when your down the street or at the back of a house , which follows with a load of air in your hose..... End result , time lost + sore back. Sorry but I wouldn't advise anyone to do that pal

I know the feeling, i already use a Trolley system been using it for a while.  Does the job but it is a pain!  What i'm thinking of doing though is leaving the barrells and trolley in the van.  Splitting the end of the inlet hose(like they have on the pure freedom 50L trolley system) to put into several barrells so i have say 50L or 100L of water to go through trolley system before it runs out, that way wont need to go back and forth to van every 20 mins if im doing loads of houses on an estate....  Just wondered if you or anyone else had tried this thats all.  Dont really want a trailer system, trying to keep costs down if im not going for a proper van mount setup.

Rob clarke

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2016, 10:33:52 pm »

I know the feeling, i already use a Trolley system been using it for a while.  Does the job but it is a pain!  What i'm thinking of doing though is leaving the barrells and trolley in the van.  Splitting the end of the inlet hose(like they have on the pure freedom 50L trolley system) to put into several barrells so i have say 50L or 100L of water to go through trolley system before it runs out, that way wont need to go back and forth to van every 20 mins if im doing loads of houses on an estate....  Just wondered if you or anyone else had tried this thats all.  Dont really want a trailer system, trying to keep costs down if im not going for a proper van mount setup.

Can't see why your idea wouldn't work, give it a try  ;)

Smurf

« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2016, 10:36:43 pm »
The main reason why I went for pf trolley in the first place was I had the options to run it either as a trolley or static in the van feed from a van tank no probs.  It also uses the same quality pump and controller you would find in a van mount anyway so will work just as well with a 100 m hose reel connected to it unlike the cheaper backpacks/trolley's you can buy.