Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

tlwcs

Tubeless extreme pole v3
« on: May 17, 2016, 07:04:12 pm »
Anyone converted the latest v3 to tubeless using exceeds kit?
The bung Stephen sent out drops through the section. With tape on it it stays in place until I couple the female to it, then it just pushes it down the pole. The flange on the top is not wide enough to stop this.
Any ideas, have left Steve a message
Tony

Splash & dash

Re: Tubeless extreme pole v3
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2016, 11:14:14 pm »
I had exactly the same problem I phoned Steve and he sent out other bungs  which did the same thing , I ended up going to a plumbers merchant and got some speed fit inserts that sorted the problem out

M & C Window Cleaning

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2016, 11:27:32 pm »
Must admit the bugs I received only just fitted my SLX18 and 25. They were only a tiny fraction away from going straight up the inside of the pole.

tlwcs

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2016, 06:28:05 am »
I had exactly the same problem I phoned Steve and he sent out other bungs  which did the same thing , I ended up going to a plumbers merchant and got some speed fit inserts that sorted the problem out

Thank you. I have a John guest fitting that will need less tape and the flange is as wide as the section, should will not drop through. The hole of the fitting is too wide and the male drops through.
Time to glue a washer on it.
The joys of dear kit you then have to diy.
Tony

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2016, 06:08:28 pm »

Thank you. I have a John guest fitting that will need less tape and the flange is as wide as the section, should will not drop through. The hole of the fitting is too wide and the male drops through.
Tony
Hi Tony,

Sorted you a bung out, should be ok!

Steven.

tlwcs

« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2016, 06:18:46 pm »

Tony
Hi Tony,

Sorted you a bung out, should be ok!

Steven.

Thank you. If it's not too late there was no ring to holder the spacer in the pack.
No drama, I can put some tape on it
Tony