This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Dave Willis

Re: Osha clean
« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2016, 09:40:53 pm »
All brains and no common sense by the looks of it  ::)roll 

We're not window cleaners. Osha was founded by Louise and Mark Stevenson. We wanted to create an easier way for home owners to book and pay for their window cleaner. With a background in providing exceptional customer service, digital marketing, project management and business consultancy we know we can build a successful business that helps people get their windows cleaned safely and reliably.

Og

« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2016, 09:53:07 pm »
Poo. They're just a couple miles from me. Never heard of them.

Smudger

« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2016, 09:58:17 pm »
Poo. They're just a couple miles from me. Never heard of them.

I wouldn't worry because "they are national"  ::)roll

Darran
Never argue with an idiot, they will only bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience

AuRavelling79

« Reply #23 on: May 12, 2016, 10:26:29 pm »
I think safer refers to the fact you don't have to collect cash and potentially carry a lot round with leaving it open to being lost or stolen.

Very few window cleaners on this forum even collect - let alone "carry a lot around". Maybe 20 years ago ... ?
It's a game of three halves!

Smurf

« Reply #24 on: May 12, 2016, 11:11:06 pm »

Ian101

« Reply #25 on: May 12, 2016, 11:20:27 pm »
How can I put this ........ what a load of un necessary tripe .... customers use something called google

OSHA ... save your money now.... your trying to fill a problem that does not exist or if it does its minuscule.

Another one trying to take a slice from what is already a very low priced purchase already

AuRavelling79

It's a game of three halves!

Ian101

« Reply #27 on: May 12, 2016, 11:29:58 pm »

Can my windows be cleaned on a regular basis?
Not yet, however, we are working really hard to get this up and running on our website. We will let everyone know once it is available. In the meantime you can come back to our website and book again by putting in your postcode.

Oh dear what a faff and a hassle

Tosh

« Reply #28 on: May 13, 2016, 12:02:15 am »
It's not looking good.
*A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odorless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

Pete Thompson

« Reply #29 on: May 13, 2016, 12:25:24 am »
Every now and then there are idiots who come along, know NOTHING about window cleaning, and think they can start charging window cleaners and customers for doing next to nothing.

Thankfully, they nearly  always crawl back under the stone they came from after a while, probably to find some other industry to try and fleece.

Pointless service. Pointless company.

That is all.

Tom-01

« Reply #30 on: May 13, 2016, 07:17:37 am »
So it's a company set up by two people the majority of us on here wouldn't want as a customer, who will only attract the sort of customers the majority of us on here wouldn't want as customers.

They would be better off not making silly videos (customers raiding children's piggy banks?!?!) and setting up a proper exterior cleaning company themselves. If they bothered to do their research they would know the majority of good window cleaning businesses make it ridiculously easy for customers to pay.

Dave Willis

« Reply #31 on: May 13, 2016, 07:31:19 am »
Basically they are riding on the backs of people who do the work (us) whilst creaming money from our customers. Leaves a very bad taste in my mouth if I'm honest. Parasites being the more pleasant description I can think of. What kind of customer is going to pay a middleman the privilege of depositing payment in their account? No customer I'd want that's for sure.
What kind of cleaner is going to sign up for a dial a clean service? Only a desperate one or an incredibly stupid one.

Smudger

« Reply #32 on: May 13, 2016, 07:34:53 am »
I now see why the window cleaner will have to wait if doing osha work..

They will need a bigger piggy bank !!

Darran
Never argue with an idiot, they will only bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience

SeanK

« Reply #33 on: May 13, 2016, 07:44:11 am »
Great idea wish I had thought of it, all those eBay pole buyers and additive buying shiners out there waiting for somebody else to lighten their pockets.  Cha-Ching.

dazmond

« Reply #34 on: May 13, 2016, 08:03:25 am »
im sure there was another type of company like this last year.....i cant remember the name of it now.....
price higher/work harder!

Tom-01

« Reply #35 on: May 13, 2016, 08:11:16 am »
im sure there was another type of company like this last year.....i cant remember the name of it now.....

Yeah it was a woman (who was't a window cleaner) based in Reading (I think).

Ian101

« Reply #36 on: May 13, 2016, 08:15:24 am »

Yeah it was a woman (who was't a window cleaner) based in Reading (I think).

Think she had won a google buisness award for her idea

Ian101

« Reply #37 on: May 13, 2016, 08:16:34 am »
So it's a company set up by two people the majority of us on here wouldn't want as a customer, who will only attract the sort of customers the majority of us on here wouldn't want as customers.

Well said

SeanK

« Reply #38 on: May 13, 2016, 08:18:14 am »
Yes she realised that she couldn't get a shiner to be at her beck and call so decided to see if she could hunt out some gullible fools
to jump through hoops for herself and others like her.
She even got a write up in the local paper who thought she was the business for finding a gap in the market.

rosskesava

Just chant..... Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare. It's beats chanting Tory Tory or Labour Labour.