Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

jo5hm4n

Van Mounted System Suppliers
« on: May 10, 2016, 10:12:55 pm »
Looking to get a Van Mount System.  I do want it done professionally and don't want to do a DIY.  Had a quote from GrippaTank and their systems look so good, but just a little too much out of my price range, certainly for now, so looking to get quotes elsewhere, can anybody recommend other suppliers that are renown in the industry at making and supplying good van mount systems?

Going to get a quote from Purefreedom and Xline Systems as i like their systems, just wondering if there are any more me worth looking at, just to get an overall idea of all the prices in the market.

Cheers

Tony dunmall

Re: Van Mounted System Suppliers
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2016, 10:31:09 pm »
I thought Grippa were a good price. I've just  ordered a 500 delivery system for new member of staff and will slowly convert all vans over to them

I like that you can upgrade to hot water at a later date and they come to your place to install

dazmond

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2016, 07:54:55 am »
I thought Grippa were a good price. I've just  ordered a 500 delivery system for new member of staff and will slowly convert all vans over to them

I like that you can upgrade to hot water at a later date and they come to your place to install

how much was a 500L delivery system with fitting from grippa?as this is probably the route ill go down when i get my next van.i have my own reels,hot water heater,pumpboxes,DI etc so just need a tank and fitting.
price higher/work harder!

Tony dunmall

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2016, 12:48:27 pm »
Hi dasmond

I'm the same keeping all equipment

System 1799:95
Fitting 395

I think is standard costing

Richard Stevenson

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2016, 02:01:08 pm »
I have all ways used ionics  ( 17 years) not anymore, as everything has gone wrong with the last van.

lal

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2016, 02:58:00 pm »
I have all ways used ionics  ( 17 years) not anymore, as everything has gone wrong with the last van.

Whats gone wrong with it Richard ?

dave f

« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2016, 03:36:13 pm »
pure freedom is very good user friendly easy to maintain  had mine years defo recomend

Pete Thompson

« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2016, 03:53:21 pm »
Pure2o - excellent systems

Pure2o are a sort of 'budget' range from Ionics.  Had my system about 3-4 years now, no problems ever.  Highly recommend.

SB Cleaning

« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2016, 04:05:07 pm »
Cleaning warehouse in Wolverhampton...same as pure freedom systems but cheaper...I've had 2 and they're brilliant.

slap bash

« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2016, 04:39:24 pm »
Should take a look at the Nikkie Tickie 216.They build the most amazing system. It has an expandable take will stretch fro 350 litre to a 500 litre if need be. You just plug the garden hose straight and it will create pure straight from there. This brand is made in Germany and has all the filter and membrane built into the tank. Thay also have a 200 psi pump that delivers water at 25 liters a minute. So can be used to water the garden with the waste water.They also have a superb credit plan 100% deposit a secondhand monthly payment and after 62,5 month you own absolutely zip.   Great ain't it.

Spruce

« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2016, 08:40:13 am »
Should take a look at the Nikkie Tickie 216.They build the most amazing system. It has an expandable take will stretch fro 350 litre to a 500 litre if need be. You just plug the garden hose straight and it will create pure straight from there. This brand is made in Germany and has all the filter and membrane built into the tank. Thay also have a 200 psi pump that delivers water at 25 liters a minute. So can be used to water the garden with the waste water.They also have a superb credit plan 100% deposit a secondhand monthly payment and after 62,5 month you own absolutely zip.   Great ain't it.

Slap, those tablets aren't agreeing with you.  ;D
Success is 1% inspiration, 98% perspiration and 2% attention to detail!

The older I get, the better I was ;)

Soupy

« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2016, 12:00:25 pm »
Slap, those tablets aren't agreeing with you.  ;D

I think the sun is getting to him. Some people go a bit barmy in the summer, don't they?
A fully paid up  memeber of the blue pill community

Slash

« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2016, 05:29:21 pm »
I can't rate K Systems enough,they were brilliant.

Spruce

« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2016, 09:59:28 pm »
I can't rate K Systems enough,they were brilliant.

Really concerned now. ;D
Success is 1% inspiration, 98% perspiration and 2% attention to detail!

The older I get, the better I was ;)