Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

STEVE-UK

Anyone recommend a decent transfer hose 1 1/4 inch
« on: May 07, 2016, 12:38:32 pm »
Anyone recommend a heavy duty, non kink transfer hose 1 1/4 inch?

need around 10m

Perfect Windows

Re: Anyone recommend a decent transfer hose 1 1/4 inch
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2016, 01:02:34 pm »
If you search for "braided PVC hose 32mm" you'll get something that lasts forever.  It's a tad inflexible in winter (but perfectly usable).  I have 40M of it down the side of the garden and the house; it's been there for six years through all kinds of weather and is just fine.  The other end, where I move it to fill the van, is in just as good nick.

Vin

DaveG

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2016, 02:41:29 pm »
I've been using this for a couple of years. Coils up nicely when not in use.

https://www.machinemart.co.uk/p/11-4in-reinforced-hose/
You can't polish a turd

STEVE-UK

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2016, 07:39:49 pm »
If you search for "braided PVC hose 32mm" you'll get something that lasts forever.  It's a tad inflexible in winter (but perfectly usable).  I have 40M of it down the side of the garden and the house; it's been there for six years through all kinds of weather and is just fine.  The other end, where I move it to fill the van, is in just as good nick.

Vin

I have recently purchased some braided hose already, It kinks fairly easily....wish my mrs would LOL

Was hoping someone would put up a link of tried and test hose, as you can't always tell what you are getting when buying online

DaveG

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2016, 09:12:35 am »

Vin

Was hoping someone would put up a link of tried and test hose, as you can't always tell what you are getting when buying online

I have. .
You can't polish a turd

« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2016, 09:50:39 am »
Maybe he's blocked you and can't see your posts  ;D

STEVE-UK

« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2016, 07:21:01 am »
Thanks Dave & Stephen, Will take a look,