This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Mick Kent

Re: Storefronts
« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2016, 07:37:06 am »
Then again you could have a thriving business, seeing your kids off to school, starting work shortly after. Finishing in time to collect them if you want to, or choosing to do add ons to earn a few quid more. 5.30am starts are not for me

I'm up at 5:30 whether I'm working or not, it's 5:40 now, I'm off today but my body clock has me awake regardless. Might aswell be out working early and have an earlier finish so having a few shops/larger stores suits me fine.
Mate, i feel for you as you cant be happy being up at 5.30am on a day off. On my days off i like to try and have a good lay in but something makes me always wake up the time i have been getting up through the week yet struggle without an alarm set during the week!
I like to be an early bird on my working days but i wish i could relax on the days off.
Are you the same of are you the type who likes to make the most of everyday whatever is planned?

the king

Re: Storefronts
« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2016, 07:50:04 pm »
im the same im up at 5.45am 3 days a week then up at 7am thursday friday then fishing weekend if the misses is wrking lol but when she ant im up an out of bed buy 7 even sunday i just cant lay in