Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Perfect Windows

Re: Lee Pryor poster
« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2016, 06:45:47 pm »
There's a little clique of people on here who on a knee-jerk basis attack any post by anyone who has ever had the temerity to write about success.  One of them likes success stories so much that he finds (but can't read) company accounts and presents figures incorrectly gleaned from them as though he knows what he's talking about.

I read what the clique posts but don't respond any more.  I just feel sorry for them; it must be tragic for them to have such an empty life.

I'm sure one of them will be along soon enough.

Vin

Mick Kent

« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2016, 07:20:01 pm »
People with empty lives lie and big themselfs up, attention seek and always try to be right ;)

Perfect Windows

Bungle

« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2016, 07:26:50 pm »
People with empty lives lie and big themselfs up and attention seek ;)

Nail squarely hit on head there Michael  ;D
We look at them, they look through them.

ChumBucket

« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2016, 07:34:02 pm »
Mick I was generalising I havnt said there is a success storey here.

As I have stated, I will not be talking about anything I'm doing on here again.

Great! ;) You'll be posting that septic peg has predicted how many vans you'll have on the road by 2044 like that other plonker who frequents this place only to have his over enlarged ego stroked! You'll be creating your own "celebration days" like him also at this rate!! ;D ;D ;D

I agree with Mick, hot air is..... well, just that.

Richard iSparkle

« Reply #25 on: May 06, 2016, 09:12:28 pm »
Mick I was generalising I havnt said there is a success storey here.

As I have stated, I will not be talking about anything I'm doing on here again.

Great! ;) You'll be posting that septic peg has predicted how many vans you'll have on the road by 2044 like that other plonker who frequents this place only to have his over enlarged ego stroked! You'll be creating your own "celebration days" like him also at this rate!! ;D ;D ;D

I agree with Mick, hot air is..... well, just that.

You're just acting like a bully.

if you aren't interested in Lee's posts about business, just get involved in the other posts you are interested in.

myself, i have no interested in technical posts about immersion tanks, or new brushes, or cheaper poles or whatever. so i don't read them and look for business and entrepreneurial posts on here.

for me lee's posts are generally very interesting and spark my motivation and enthusiasm for my business.

this forum is weaker for him and others like him being bullied and barracked off it.

iSparkle Window Cleaning

www.isparklewindowcleaning.uk

Richard iSparkle

« Reply #26 on: May 06, 2016, 09:15:48 pm »
What success story is there here?.
I simply typed you need to get over yourself.
Go on then where is your fleet of 8 Brand New vans all Ioniced up with the latest systems to add to your 5 that are already on the road.
I do like hearing success stories and am a positive person especially when there is proof in the pudding but without proof it is simply hot air. I'm a realist that likes to read between the lines, i wouldnt say im small minded or a negative! But if i have come across that way then its due to it being typed words sounding more harsh than actualy meant.

this is just bullying again.

is this forum really just for people who want to talk about technical things about window cleaning?

is there no room for people who are running larger businesses and have business and entrepreneurial perspectives and problems? or people who aspire to that?
iSparkle Window Cleaning

Dave Willis

« Reply #27 on: May 06, 2016, 09:22:41 pm »
Erm, the clue is in the title of the forum - I believe it's called something like Window Cleaning Issues which might be why windowcleaners rather than business men tend to discuss immersion tanks, poles and brushes.

I could be wrong.

Richard iSparkle

« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2016, 09:24:16 pm »
Erm, the clue is in the title of the forum - I believe it's called something like Window Cleaning Issues which might be why windowcleaners rather than business men tend to discuss immersion tanks, poles and brushes.

I could be wrong.

you are wrong. window cleaning is a business.

you're not going to tell me you do it for a hobby are you?!  ;)
iSparkle Window Cleaning

sunshine windows

« Reply #29 on: May 06, 2016, 09:25:12 pm »
I have no allegiance to anyone on this forum and agree with others who have said Micks comments were out of order. Simply no need for it I'm afraid Mick.

That is one serious beast of a flyer there Lee. Do you monitor your ROI from these. What's the take up rate like?
To climb mount fuji you must first find a path
(Swindon, Wiltshire)

www.sunshinewindowcleaning.co.uk
www.sunshinesoftwashing.co.uk

ChumBucket

« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2016, 09:25:59 pm »
Richard, may I suggest you get a life and "man up" just a little?
 The old accusation of "bullying" tactic is reserved for attention seeking saddos who waste away their lives on Facebook!

Why don't you, Lee and the other Two create your own forum - or would there not be enough of an audience for you?

Richard iSparkle

« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2016, 09:28:09 pm »
 The old accusation of "bullying" tactic is reserved for attention seeking saddos who waste away their lives on Facebook!

Why don't you, Lee and the other Two create your own forum - or would there not be enough of an audience for you?

Piere, you're behaviour in the posts on this subject aren't the behaviour of a 'man', it's like a school boy. it's unpleasant and bullying.
iSparkle Window Cleaning

Dave Willis

« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2016, 09:28:45 pm »

I could be wrong.

I do it for a living.

ChumBucket

« Reply #33 on: May 06, 2016, 09:30:52 pm »

Piere, you're behaviour in the posts on this subject aren't the behaviour of a 'man', it's like a school boy. it's unpleasant and bullying.
[/qu

Grow a pair you tart! ::)roll

Richard iSparkle

« Reply #34 on: May 06, 2016, 09:35:00 pm »

I could be wrong.

I do it for a living.

exactly. so it's a business.
iSparkle Window Cleaning

Richard iSparkle

« Reply #35 on: May 06, 2016, 09:38:06 pm »

[/qu

Grow a pair you tart! ::)roll

are you actually trying to be ironic here?
iSparkle Window Cleaning

CleanClear

« Reply #36 on: May 06, 2016, 09:39:59 pm »

That is one serious beast of a flyer there Lee. Do you monitor your ROI from these. What's the take up rate like?

I'd say its to early at this stage for Lee to have any meaningfull KPI's . Like you though probably, i'm keeping a keen eye on the feedback and i'm ready to adapt my business model to any new marketting trends identified. This forum and its advice has helped me go from strength to strength, and this year i started off uniforms and a logo. Next year i even intend to pay tax and knock the working tax credit in the head.
*Status*--------Currently Online---------

Lee Pryor

« Reply #37 on: May 06, 2016, 10:01:02 pm »
I have no allegiance to anyone on this forum and agree with others who have said Micks comments were out of order. Simply no need for it I'm afraid Mick.

Intelligent questions will be answered.

Yes. we consistently  get 0.5% return in terms of customer numbers. 193 this week when I left the office at 5.30pm with around £3000 of add on services/one offs. 150K went out this week to the south coast areas. total cost of campaign £18,000 total expected from that within 4 months 750 customers, £15,000 add ons/one offs

let the morons begin........
The best way to predict the future is to create it.

CleanClear

« Reply #38 on: May 06, 2016, 10:05:30 pm »
Yes. we consistently  get 0.5% return in terms of customer numbers. 193 this week when I left the office at 5.30pm with around £3000 of add on services/one offs. 150K went out this week to the south coast areas. total cost of campaign £18,000 total expected from that within 4 months 750 customers, £15,000 add ons/one offs

let the morons begin........

You should be ashamed of yourself reffering to your workers like that. They're just trying to earn a wage like anyone else. So what, so they've just started on your new work.......disgusting if you ask me to refer to them like that.
*Status*--------Currently Online---------

Lee Pryor

« Reply #39 on: May 06, 2016, 10:11:55 pm »
brilliant................

Just in case your not joking, im refering to the morons on here!
The best way to predict the future is to create it.