This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

sunshine windows

Re: Lee Pryor poster
« Reply #40 on: May 06, 2016, 10:15:06 pm »
You should be ashamed of yourself reffering to your workers like that. They're just trying to earn a wage like anyone else. So what, so they've just started on your new work.......disgusting if you ask me to refer to them like that.

Now this made me chuckle as its tongue in cheek, not just an outright slagging off.

Fair play Lee, that's a great return. Nearly clearing your outlay in one offs alone, then a bulk of regulars to keep paying for extra marketing.
To climb mount fuji you must first find a path
(Swindon, Wiltshire)

www.sunshinewindowcleaning.co.uk
www.sunshinesoftwashing.co.uk

Lee Pryor

« Reply #41 on: May 06, 2016, 10:17:04 pm »
You should be ashamed of yourself reffering to your workers like that. They're just trying to earn a wage like anyone else. So what, so they've just started on your new work.......disgusting if you ask me to refer to them like that.

Now this made me chuckle as its tongue in cheek, not just an outright slagging off.

Fair play Lee, that's a great return. Nearly clearing your outlay in one offs alone, then a bulk of regulars to keep paying for extra marketing.

Now were learning!  ;)
The best way to predict the future is to create it.

Mick Kent

« Reply #42 on: May 06, 2016, 10:24:51 pm »
There was nothing bullying about my post at all.
If a man is gonna post on a window cleaning forum how he is this and he is that then a bit of proof wouldnt go a miss is all im saying. I have proof of everything i do and say not that i have much or do that much in all fairness.
Im the opposite of Lee as instead of selling a house to move in with parents  to better myself i bought another house so my parents could move in as they didnt own a house and landlords are all rip off merchants charging the earth in our area, they cover the buy to let mortgage and pay the bills and i make top money back on it as luckily the house is  by a crossrail station :-) so everyone is a winner.  I also built my folks up a window cleaning business so they have regular work and money coming in as step dad was made redundant 4 years back and couldnt find another job to cover living costs which i did to better them.
To me i feel i have achieved something by just doing that making sure my folks are ok.
Im a realist and a family man. Take me or leave me but im defo not a bully! A doubter yes but no bully.
As said  if someone gonna make these big posts how they have 13 vans with top of the range systems fitted then whats stopping them proving it? It would make us doubters eat our words .

CleanClear

« Reply #43 on: May 06, 2016, 10:29:48 pm »
and landlords are all rip off merchants charging the earth in our area,

Well for a start Mick, you're getting £10 for fronts in London, we get a fiver up here so i know where you're coming from. London innit ?    ;D
*Status*--------Currently Online---------

G & M

« Reply #44 on: May 06, 2016, 10:30:35 pm »
Well done Lee.  I have noticed on here for quite some time that too many people want to knock other people's ideas. I cant understand the mentality whether it's vision or aquadapter etc etc.
I don't plan on copying you but I do like hearing about your ideas, and plans.  If you succeed I will be delighted for you if not then I would hope you would keep going.
It's the people that try different things that make this forum interesting.

Smurf

« Reply #45 on: May 06, 2016, 10:34:55 pm »
Not being funny Lee but I thought you were not going to discuss your business on here anymore.
Sadly all you are doing is adding fuel to the fire so to speak and will probably just end in tears again as this is ciu after all.

I wish you well and all that want to build a successful business one way or another but some things on an open forum are better not discussed I think. Maybe admin could create a private business section that is restricted to certain members like minded individuals as yourself, vin etc etc

Lee Pryor

« Reply #46 on: May 06, 2016, 10:43:36 pm »
Mick i cant prove it yet because its not finished yet, I thought that would be obvious since I have only just started. I may have sold my house but I still own 2 flats which are rented out.

Smurf, your probably right, I just cant resist answering an intelligent genuine question.

sunshine windows

« Reply #47 on: May 06, 2016, 10:59:16 pm »
Only a fool would purchase a further 8 vehicles + systems without the workload to sustain them. It's bound to be a gradual process.

I really hope you achieve your ambition Lee.
(Swindon, Wiltshire)

Mick Kent

« Reply #48 on: May 06, 2016, 11:05:00 pm »
Only a fool would purchase a further 8 vehicles + systems without the workload to sustain them. It's bound to be a gradual process.

I really hope you achieve your ambition Lee.

I see your in Swindon. I had an enquiry a few months back to clean the advertising boards at the Swindon Robins speedway track but quite a trek so i didnt botherWell worth popping in and speaking with them about it.

Lee Pryor

« Reply #49 on: May 06, 2016, 11:06:44 pm »
I guess im a fool then. to be clear its 6 with the option to take 2 more later in the year.

CleanClear

« Reply #50 on: May 06, 2016, 11:10:25 pm »
I just cant resist answering an intelligent genuine question.

Just keep charting your progress and don't get bogged down trying to answer anyone in particular. Just answer a few general ones when you feel you can contribute a positive answer. And ignore anyone like me who says....so how come you still live in ya Ma's? !!!   ;D

SeanK

« Reply #51 on: May 06, 2016, 11:11:05 pm »
Well done Lee.  I have noticed on here for quite some time that too many people want to knock other people's ideas. I cant understand the mentality whether it's vision or aquadapter etc etc.
I don't plan on copying you but I do like hearing about your ideas, and plans.  If you succeed I will be delighted for you if not then I would hope you would keep going.
It's the people that try different things that make this forum interesting.

So what are looking for in a forum then ? a bunch of Churchill dogs all going O Yes to every bit of crap that's posted, If I where
you I would be thankful that this forum has guys who are prepared to challenge nonsense when needed and at the same time
give help to all while remembering that they where once in the same boat, unlike some of these bigshots who think a question
about poles or brushes is beneath them.

Lee Pryor

« Reply #52 on: May 06, 2016, 11:14:06 pm »
I live there because it was the cheepest option to live somewhere.  simple really. That means I can leave more in the business for growth. Ive decided to write off 1-2 years of mt life in order to push on for hopefully the bigger picturer later.

Lee Pryor

« Reply #53 on: May 06, 2016, 11:17:08 pm »
To be clear sean k, i like posts about poles and brushes, they are still very usefull and always will be. My point which has clearly been lost on you and others, is that its a shame that there cant be more that that without the abuse.

Mick Kent

« Reply #54 on: May 06, 2016, 11:17:21 pm »
Ok normal question.
How many customers do you currently have that makes you not happy with what you already have and have achieved?

CleanClear

« Reply #55 on: May 06, 2016, 11:17:45 pm »
I live there because it was the cheepest option to live somewhere.  simple really. That means I can leave more in the business for growth. Ive decided to write off 1-2 years of mt life in order to push on for hopefully the bigger picturer later.

I know that because you answered it before. All you gotta do now is like i said, ignore them type questions !!   ;D

sunshine windows

« Reply #56 on: May 06, 2016, 11:21:31 pm »
I see your in Swindon. I had an enquiry a few months back to clean the advertising boards at the Swindon Robins speedway track but quite a trek so i didnt botherWell worth popping in and speaking with them about it.

Thanks for the heads up Mick. I expect they'll have had it done by now though. Off to the Dog racing there in a week or 2 so will inspect them  ;D
(Swindon, Wiltshire)

Mick Kent

« Reply #57 on: May 06, 2016, 11:22:42 pm »
No prob. You never know :-) guys name was Wayne if i remember right.

Tom White

« Reply #58 on: May 06, 2016, 11:47:17 pm »
Years ago when I joined here it was never like this.

Maybe for the first six months, but then someone said "This forum is going downhill...", and it's been repeated ever since for well over the past decade!  ;D

It was all going swimmingly on this post till your own negativity kicked in at Post No 11.

I personally think your biggest challenge will be administration, leadership and man-management skills.  With your budget getting work in is easy.  I suspect getting the work done, efficiently, will be the real challenge.

CleanClear

« Reply #59 on: May 06, 2016, 11:51:37 pm »
till your own negativity kicked in at Post No 11.

I'll bet i'm not the only one who went back to page one and started counting  ;D