This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

STEVE-UK

Lee Pryor poster
« on: May 05, 2016, 09:23:16 pm »
My mum who lives down the road from me got one of your posters through her letter box, We haven't got one as yet, will be interested to see if one turns up!

I must say, Its a little on the big side, Bought back memories of when we used to use maps instead of Sat Nav  ;D

Smurf

Re: Lee Pryor poster
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2016, 09:28:32 pm »
My mum who lives down the road from me got one of your posters through her letter box, We haven't got one as yet, will be interested to see if one turns up!

I must say, Its a little on the big side, Bought back memories of when we used to use maps instead of Sat Nav  ;D

A3 maybe a wee bit over the top methinks  ;D

STEVE-UK

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2016, 09:34:11 pm »
was an interesting read ;D

STEVE-UK

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2016, 09:36:05 pm »
seriously...hope it works out for you Lee, I know you have invested a lot into this venture

Smurf

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2016, 09:40:15 pm »
I was just jesting but looking at the size of it in the pic it's really A3, :o
 At  least the old folk can read the big print  ;D ;D

Richard iSparkle

« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2016, 10:33:20 pm »
I was just jesting but looking at the size of it in the pic it's really A3, :o
 At  least the old folk can read the big print  ;D ;D

is it really A3 size? that's huge!!
iSparkle Window Cleaning

www.isparklewindowcleaning.uk

Lee Pryor

« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2016, 10:56:17 pm »
I'm glad you like it! Haha!

Yes it really is A3!

The best way to predict the future is to create it.

Tosh

« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2016, 11:28:45 pm »
Lee, when are we getting a picture of the fleet?
*A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odorless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

Lee Burbidge

« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2016, 12:00:52 am »

Yes it really is A3!

Are these the same mailers you showed me some 3 years ago when I popped into your offices with Perry Tait? They seemed pretty big back then Lee :)

chris turner

« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2016, 07:44:54 am »
Looks like a newspaper!
Pretty clever marketing though, folks are more likely to have a read as they'd think it probably contains important info.

The 'bigger' companies are in full flow with their advertising at the moment. Round my way almost every garden gate has a bin/window cleaning company banner tied to it.
Not sure if that's really clever advertising or plain stupid. Imagine the elderly peering out of their window and seeing someone playing with their gate ::)roll

Richard iSparkle

« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2016, 11:28:48 am »

Yes it really is A3!

interesting...  thanks Lee
iSparkle Window Cleaning

Lee Pryor

« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2016, 11:52:40 am »
yes they are the same we have used for years, a few tweeks here and there but mostly the same.

Pics of the fleet eh? I better not as most on here will just bang on in a negative way about being fulfilled, how I'm making it all up, I'm a looser for what I'm doing ect,ect,ect.

Its a shame really because whats happening at my end is very exciting and would be great to talk about but I'm a bit put off this forum now.

I can say we are very impressed with the univalve and will be ordering some more soon.

Mick Kent

« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2016, 01:53:44 pm »
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Your a window cleaner!!!!!get over yourself.

Lee Pryor

« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2016, 02:21:03 pm »

This is exactly the sort of small minded thing I'm talking about that has ruined this forum. Years ago when I joined here it was never like this.

Actually Mick I'm not a window cleaner and never have been.   I view myself as a person who owns a window cleaning business. You will find there is a very big difference between the 2 and you would do better to change your mind set.

Its such a shame that people like you and a few others here have to ruin it for everyone else.  I don't plan on sharing anymore of the details of what I'm doing on here.

Lets all just get back to the latest pole or brush.

Note to moderators - you guys really have let this once great forum slip right down by allowing posts that border on abusive, any time someone wants to share a success storey or talk about something bigger. The few idiots on here should be banned so everyone else doesn't get shot down every time its not about a pole or brush!

Richard iSparkle

« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2016, 02:33:22 pm »

This is exactly the sort of small minded thing I'm talking about that has ruined this forum. Years ago when I joined here it was never like this.

Actually Mick I'm not a window cleaner and never have been.   I view myself as a person who owns a window cleaning business. You will find there is a very big difference between the 2 and you would do better to change your mind set.

Its such a shame that people like you and a few others here have to ruin it for everyone else.  I don't plan on sharing anymore of the details of what I'm doing on here.

Note to moderators - you guys really have let this once great forum slip right down by allowing posts that border on abusive, any time someone wants to share a success storey or talk about something bigger. The few idiots on here should be banned so everyone else doesn't get shot down every time its not about a pole or brush!

i agree with you Lee.
iSparkle Window Cleaning

Soupy

« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2016, 02:53:31 pm »

i agree with you Lee.
+1
They're eeeting the dogs.
They're eeeting the cats.
They're eeeting the pets,
of the people who live there.

Mick Kent

« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2016, 04:40:17 pm »
What success story is there here?.
I simply typed you need to get over yourself.
Go on then where is your fleet of 8 Brand New vans all Ioniced up with the latest systems to add to your 5 that are already on the road.
I do like hearing success stories and am a positive person especially when there is proof in the pudding but without proof it is simply hot air. I'm a realist that likes to read between the lines, i wouldnt say im small minded or a negative! But if i have come across that way then its due to it being typed words sounding more harsh than actualy meant.

Lee Pryor

« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2016, 04:50:00 pm »
Mick I was generalising I havnt said there is a success storey here.

As I have stated, I will not be talking about anything I'm doing on here again.

andyM

« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2016, 05:07:06 pm »

What brushes are you using?
One of the Plebs

Lee Pryor

« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2016, 05:12:27 pm »

What brushes are you using?

An excellent question. We use gardiner sill brush "stiff" on all our poles. I feel this is the best all round brush on the market and it handles our hot water well.