Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

CLEANCARE WC

Nice customers
« on: March 26, 2016, 12:26:16 pm »
Just had a card through the post with a £35 cheque from a customer apologizing for late payment as she was out of the country. Payment was only 2 weeks late.

We like to moan about the miserable penny pinching begrudging customers but thought I would add some ying to the yang so to speak. I have actually had several little thank you cards etc over the years, I was going to post a photo but yhe file was too big.

WE CLEAN BY FAITH, NOT BY SIGHT WITH WATER FED POLE WHEN WORKING AT HEIGHT.

nathankaye

Re: Nice customers
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2016, 01:13:44 pm »
So true! Its swings and roundabouts isnt it
In our game. I have a customer that once everyones windows in the courtyard are cleaned. She invites me in for a coffee, sandwhich and a slice of cake and always pays extra. Shes an old dear and has done this since day 1. Another one gives me coffee n toast in a morning. They (hus+wide) make sure I do their windows first on street before they leave for day and Im happy to oblige.
I have one or two of these customers in each of my rounds, its great.
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

Smurf

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2016, 05:47:48 pm »
I like nice customers too as had 3 hot drinks and a hot toasty today plus a nice big tip.
Not to mention they now want me to clean their block paving driveway too.

Was the complete opposit from next door I did at the same time and got offered bugger all and only seen the lady once when she came out to pay me.  ::)roll

M & C Window Cleaning

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2016, 05:55:27 pm »
I've got a chap who texts me every couple of months, 'thanks for making my place the smartest looking gaff in the street chief.'

AuRavelling79

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2016, 05:57:13 pm »
I've got a chap who texts me every couple of months, 'thanks for making my place the smartest looking gaff in the street chief.'

That's encouraging.
It's a game of three halves!

W.booler

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2016, 06:00:42 pm »
I have one that buys me Christmas presents, birthday presents and always pays over the odds, cooks my meals and then manipulates me for my own good! 😳

Smurf

« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2016, 06:03:20 pm »

We all get paid for doing the job in hand but makes your day when you feel you are being looked after and customers appreciates the efforts you put in to do the best job you can and go out of their way to say a good job well done.

Smurf

« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2016, 06:06:31 pm »
I have one that buys me Christmas presents, birthday presents and always pays over the odds, cooks my meals and then manipulates me for my own good!

Not sure what the last bit meant but I take it you got paid and not in kind. ;D

nathankaye

« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2016, 06:12:11 pm »
I have one that buys me Christmas presents, birthday presents and always pays over the odds, cooks my meals and then manipulates me for my own good!

Its his mrs  ;D
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

W.booler

« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2016, 06:34:30 pm »

Its his mrs  ;D

Smurf

« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2016, 06:39:05 pm »
Well it's not going to be my missus for sure as she gave up all that marlarky years ago  ;D

W.booler

« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2016, 06:44:15 pm »
Just tickle her on the back of the neck with your soft brush, and rinse gently in her ear.. She'll love it.. And if you've not posted in the next hour well know where you are.. Turn the TVs up so not to disturb the neighbours.. See you in an hour!  :)

8weekly

« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2016, 06:55:54 pm »
Do you lot do any work? I never accept tea and coffee unless it's a big job. I'm usually finished by the time the kettle's boiled.  ;D

Smurf

« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2016, 06:58:05 pm »
Do you lot do any work? I never accept tea and coffee unless it's a big job. I'm usually finished by the time the kettle's boiled.  ;D

If a job is worth doing it's worth doing well I say. I took so long on one job I was offered a full English breakfast, lunch and dinner too.   ;D

W.booler

« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2016, 07:14:16 pm »

If a job is worth doing it's worth doing well I say. I took so long on one job I was offered a full English breakfast, lunch and dinner too.   ;D.                            You should never take your work home with you Smurf!

Smurf

« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2016, 07:15:56 pm »

If a job is worth doing it's worth doing well I say. I took so long on one job I was offered a full English breakfast, lunch and dinner too.   ;D.                            You should never take your work home with you Smurf!

Thing is I never do  ;D ;D