Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

John Hewitt

Approved Window Cleaning
« on: March 24, 2016, 12:33:47 pm »
Has anyone done any work for this outfit and did you get paid?
He offers very low prices and then argues when you invoice claiming he didn't agree that price but doesn't pay anyway.
Stay away

p1w1

Re: Approved Window Cleaning
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2016, 03:09:45 pm »
He offers very low prices and then argues when you invoice claiming he didn't agree that price but doesn't pay anyway.
Stay away
http://www.cleanitup.co.uk/smf/index.php?topic=196852.0

Dave Willis

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2016, 05:10:31 pm »
You don't approve I take it  ???

simon w

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2016, 09:12:33 pm »
Stay away

Why don't you just contact Thomas Higgins and take a county court judgement against them? you'll get what your owed plus they'll have to pay court costs.

CleanClear

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2016, 03:01:20 pm »
Stay away

Why don't you just contact Thomas Higgins and take a county court judgement against them? you'll get what your owed plus they'll have to pay court costs.

I was going to fire off a County Court claim, they paid me half of what they owed me. The reason i never is that i would of addressed it to Approved Window Cleaning. However the money they did pay me came from another of his Limited Companies and i had a feeling if i fired off  a claim it would all get complicated due to his company structures. The best way to deal with Approved Window Cleaning is to periodically remind people of our experiences with them. Then people can make their own mind up. And thats another problem of dealing with people miles away you just can't call round and see them. Just steer well clear!!!
*Status*--------Currently Online---------