Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

nathankaye

however did i manage?!!
« on: March 24, 2016, 12:21:12 am »

Before

After

The reflective quality of the window doesnt help. However the first pic is a window which the birds have used as a target when they relief themselves,,,,,with so much hype about vision or other additives to put in my pure water, i cant believe my eyes!! Iv somehow been able to clean the mess off and the window looks sparkly clean,,,,,,,but how can this be with just pure water???  Lol, haha.   
Sorry couldnt resist
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

SeanK

Re: however did i manage?!!
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2016, 07:31:31 am »
Nathan its no longer politically correct to poke fun at additive users, live and let live mate.

chris turner

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2016, 07:58:32 am »

Before

After

The reflective quality of the window doesnt help. However the first pic is a window which the birds have used as a target when they relief themselves,,,,,with so much hype about vision or other additives to put in my pure water, i cant believe my eyes!! Iv somehow been able to clean the mess off and the window looks sparkly clean,,,,,,,but how can this be with just pure water???  Lol, haha.   
Sorry couldnt resist

The window looks the same in both pictures to me, have you actually cleaned it?
You should try some of dat vision malarkey, might actually see a noticeable difference in quality ;)

SeanK

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2016, 08:24:14 am »
Its not an additive but glasses that you need Chris, a blind man could see the bird muck in the first picture.

chris turner

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2016, 09:21:58 am »
Its not an additive but glasses that you need Chris, a blind man could see the bird muck in the first picture.

;D
It was early, my vision wasn't working.

nathankaye

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2016, 12:02:41 pm »
Lol needs vision express!
 ;D
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk