This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Smurf

Re: Neighbour.
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2016, 10:25:12 am »
Most newbie’s in this game don't last a year when the penny drops they can't earn enough to pay the bills.

I think its more the fact they think its handy easy money and are shocked to find out its not the case.

Yep that aswell.

Tosh

« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2016, 10:35:21 am »
My next door neighbour is a window cleaner too. Theres nothing to worry about.
*A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odorless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

Blackadder

« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2016, 02:22:37 pm »
When youve landed at Gatwick coming in from Barbados don't get a local taxi driver to where you live either lol.

You're right, I had four holidays last year, he kept seeing me lugging a suitcase around and probably thought 'I'm having some of that'  ;D

Blackadder

« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2016, 02:26:14 pm »
Get him to come on here, he will be convinced that you can clean a mansion in under 10mins and will make a complete
mess of the windows trying.

If he comes on here and sees my thread, I'd better say now, 'he's a thoroughly decent chap, I like him a lot'  ;D

« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2016, 02:36:02 pm »
It's just a good job you don't use your full real name on this forum as he might be peed off with you  ;D

Blackadder

« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2016, 03:02:41 pm »
It's just a good job you don't use your full real name on this forum as he might be peed off with you  ;D

Must sort that post haste  ;D

« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2016, 04:03:51 pm »
That's better  ;D

« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2016, 04:34:50 pm »
Unfortunately this is what happens when you share your knowledge.
In hindsight you may have held back on telling him too much.
If it were me I would now try and make an ally.
Not straight away but if he seems decent and respectful of you maybe pass something his way ?
None of us know what the future holds, we could get ill, laid up for weeks with an injury etc.

« Reply #28 on: March 24, 2016, 05:28:20 pm »
When youve landed at Gatwick coming in from Barbados don't get a local taxi driver to where you live either lol.

You're right, I had four holidays last year, he kept seeing me lugging a suitcase around and probably thought 'I'm having some of that'  ;D

I guess you still need a suitcase in Clacton.

Blackadder

« Reply #29 on: March 24, 2016, 05:46:55 pm »

I guess you still need a suitcase in Clacton.

And Skeggy.

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2016, 06:22:00 pm »
Set fire to his house TBH.  Only solution.

Bungle

« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2016, 07:20:40 pm »
Set fire to his house TBH.  Only solution.

With him in it or not?
We look at them, they look through them.