This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

dazmond

just ordered 2 univalves and 2 bottles of vision v2
« on: March 22, 2016, 08:05:29 am »
how do you fit the univalves?do you use "o" clips on each end near the top of the pole hose?i already have a connection near the top of my pole hose(jg fitting)for changing goosenecks.so do you fit it below this fitting?

ive also ordered 2 bottles of vision V2.can i mix this a little with the original vision?(blue bottle)as i have a little bit left or is it best to dose my tank with one or the other.

cheers in advance chaps
price higher/work harder!

M & C Window Cleaning

Re: just ordered 2 univalves and 2 bottles of vision v2
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2016, 12:26:34 pm »
Mine came with clear instructions, but yes you've got the idea. It is important to fit them the right way round as well, with the moving part of the valve pointing toward the bottom of the pole. As far as the JG fitting is concerned, fit the uni-valve in such a way that it stays in the pole when you change the brush. I have a JG 'T' piece at the top of the pole with the plastic hose end that pushes into it. This stops the hose pulling down the pole and allows easy change of the brush.

Hope this helps

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2016, 03:46:52 pm »
[/img]
how do you fit the univalves?do you use "o" clips on each end near the top of the pole hose?i already have a connection near the top of my pole hose(jg fitting)for changing goosenecks.so do you fit it below this fitting?

ive also ordered 2 bottles of vision V2.can i mix this a little with the original vision?(blue bottle)as i have a little bit left or is it best to dose my tank with one or the other.

cheers in advance chaps
Here you go

M & C Window Cleaning

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2016, 05:13:26 pm »
That's the one! And thanks for two excellent products Steve (Uni-valve + tubeless pole kit)
I didn't realise how much time I was wasting managing the infamous hose loop at my feet.

dazmond

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2016, 06:01:02 pm »
thanks steven.im looking forward to trying them out! :)
price higher/work harder!

kempy

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2016, 07:32:09 am »
Comes with instruction .
A simple process of cutting the hose and placing the univalve inline and crimp up .
Them add the third clip to the hose that comes out of the gooseneck / plastic neck
Takes 5 mins .

DaveG

« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2016, 07:57:22 am »
That's a top tip putting a "o" clip where hose comes out the top of pole. Also, I haven't bothered to put one on the top of uni valve because that bit isn't under pressure and the hose is a tight fit...
You can't polish a turd

kempy

« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2016, 09:09:35 am »
Id imagine the top clip would be needed. But if it works for you then crack on

Great product the univalves

EandM

« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2016, 09:38:51 am »
As a long time trigger fan I think the univalve is very clever. I might even order one.

kempy

« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2016, 12:02:54 am »
Best product in the Wfp industry . Awesome