Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

ALF.LEVER

Re: SLX22
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2016, 10:38:51 pm »
i hope u listen to the calls because not one word of bad language was used and your office staff are wrong, hope when you do listen you  ring me and apologise cause you are totally out of order,and i don't want any pole of you ,if you listen to call i asked for but they said you was busy ,your not that busy now to come on here and make me look a bad person well sorry listen to you the calls tomorrow and you will look stupid,had enough now of your rubbish not interested on very unhappy customer ,not dealing with you never again.

robert mitchell

« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2016, 10:48:03 pm »
i hope u listen to the calls because not one word of bad language was used and your office staff are wrong, hope when you do listen you  ring me and apologise cause you are totally out of order,and i don't want any pole of you ,if you listen to call i asked for but they said you was busy ,your not that busy now to come on here and make me look a bad person well sorry listen to you the calls tomorrow and you will look stupid,had enough now of your rubbish not interested on very unhappy customer ,not dealing with you never again.

Time of the month??  ;D
www.ishinewindowcleaning.co.uk

The man who never made a mistake never made anything.

ALF.LEVER

« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2016, 10:56:38 pm »
its the time of month i hate lying people ;D

robert mitchell

« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2016, 10:58:24 pm »

Sorry but i dont believe it for a second , always had excellent service .

ALF.LEVER

« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2016, 10:59:00 pm »
wat colour tonge have u got,,,,brown, cause your full of it

AuRavelling79

« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2016, 11:06:20 pm »

Who's lied Alf?
It's a game of three halves!

ben M

« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2016, 11:07:31 pm »
I you are unhappy with the service and it is you right,in my opinion best to contact Alex Gardiner directly on his email.

p1w1

« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2016, 11:35:25 am »
I you are unhappy with the service and it is you right,in my opinion best to contact Alex Gardiner directly on his email.
why? Much more fun to read it on here  ;D

jonboywalton75

« Reply #28 on: March 24, 2016, 12:05:46 pm »
I know who I believe  ;D

Bay View WCS

« Reply #29 on: March 24, 2016, 12:59:37 pm »
Please, please, please if there is a God, please let the resolution of this be played right on this forum for all to see.  A recording would be even better!!! 

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2016, 01:18:33 pm »

Hi Alf
I have now listened to all of the phone calls on the system between my staff and yourself.

First of all, let me apologise to you, as although you did swear on one occasion during the phone call, this was the only occasion and I felt was not directed at the member of staff, but was rather used more descriptively. Listening to the recording this morning I could hear that you had become angry and rude during the conversation when the issue was not being resolved in the way you had wanted. This is why the member of staff had felt upset and threatened by your language and had made the notes for my reference.

With regard to the pole issue you had, the staff tried really hard to work at resolving the issue for you – initially this was reported by you as over-tight locking nuts on the clamp levers. This could have been resolved by sending you out replacement locking nuts, but later phone calls to you showed that there seemed to be another very strange issue with the sections binding and stripping the carbon. Because of this and the fact that the pole handle had been drilled and modified by yourself to take a trigger I had asked for the pole to be collected from you (at our expense) for us to assess the issue correctly as this is not an issue that we have heard of previously. This is when you became very unhappy at the service and expressed yourself forcibly to the girl on the phone - I would like to say though that this type of customer service procedure is exactly correct for the situation where a product has a strange and undefined fault and has also been modified before initial use by the client. Very few reputable firms will simply send out a replacement product without knowing what the problem is – they might on an item costing a few pounds but not a relatively expensive product such as a pole.

Now that you do have a spare pole for your work team, would you like us to have the pole collected from you at a convenient time for me to have a look at and find what the issue is. I will then be able to best decide what the issue is and what needs doing to remedy the problem.

robert mitchell

« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2016, 01:25:39 pm »

All I said was I have only ever had good service from them .

That's a fact , not brown nosing .

Are we in the school playground now ?

Wat  should be  what .
Tonge should be tongue .
Cause should be because.

Your welcome  ;D

NWH

« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2016, 02:22:49 pm »
Let me tell you those girls in the office at Gardiners are the best I've ever dealt with when it comes to ordering WFP parts they know what there on about,have you tried speaking to some other suppliers out there you ask about rubbers and they say I think you need the chemist,some of em don't have a clue what they are sending you. You can never expect anyone ago send a pole out without the other one being returned first unless your me lol xxx

AuRavelling79

« Reply #33 on: March 24, 2016, 02:57:44 pm »

Wat  should be  what .
Tonge should be tongue .
Cause should be because.

Your welcome  ;D

And "your" should be "you're."

And you're welcome too!  ;D
It's a game of three halves!

mgba_78

« Reply #34 on: March 24, 2016, 04:38:21 pm »

They are all scheduled to arrive tomorrow  :)

I'm sure the team will drop you a reply tomorrow to your email.

Spot on cheers Alex   :-)   ;D
Oooooo that is shiny!!

windowswashed

« Reply #35 on: March 24, 2016, 07:00:17 pm »
I don't like rude customers, (occasionally get one),  no need to be rude and offensive  to others and I don't appreciate being treated or spoken to rudely by people. Clear, concise, detailed reporting of problems, etc makes life simpler without the need to lose one's coolness.  Politeness and manners goes a long way and carries favours with some people when you least expect it. I ordered some stuff yesterday and because it's not in yet gardiners customer service left me a mobile message, kind of them, won't lose sleep over it, they'll come tomorrow or next week, no big deal

ALF.LEVER

« Reply #36 on: March 24, 2016, 07:35:16 pm »

Hi Alf
I have now listened to all of the phone calls on the system between my staff and yourself.

First of all, let me apologise to you, as although you did swear on one occasion during the phone call, this was the only occasion and I felt was not directed at the member of staff, but was rather used more descriptively. Listening to the recording this morning I could hear that you had become angry and rude during the conversation when the issue was not being resolved in the way you had wanted. This is why the member of staff had felt upset and threatened by your language and had made the notes for my reference.

With regard to the pole issue you had, the staff tried really hard to work at resolving the issue for you – initially this was reported by you as over-tight locking nuts on the clamp levers. This could have been resolved by sending you out replacement locking nuts, but later phone calls to you showed that there seemed to be another very strange issue with the sections binding and stripping the carbon. Because of this and the fact that the pole handle had been drilled and modified by yourself to take a trigger I had asked for the pole to be collected from you (at our expense) for us to assess the issue correctly as this is not an issue that we have heard of previously. This is when you became very unhappy at the service and expressed yourself forcibly to the girl on the phone - I would like to say though that this type of customer service procedure is exactly correct for the situation where a product has a strange and undefined fault and has also been modified before initial use by the client. Very few reputable firms will simply send out a replacement product without knowing what the problem is – they might on an item costing a few pounds but not a relatively expensive product such as a pole.

Now that you do have a spare pole for your work team, would you like us to have the pole collected from you at a convenient time for me to have a look at and find what the issue is. I will then be able to best decide what the issue is and what needs doing to remedy the problem.

I'm sorry but ur full of it ,thats the way i speak very broad you no dam well i did not swear your trying to cover that your staff told lies about me being abusive ,i have run my business for 25 years and never been abusive to any customer or anybody i deal with , i am just saying to u I'm not returning any pole your service is garbage I've had x2 bad items and nowt done . and i will never recommend your stuff to anyone told one of my other big companies  who deal with you and you won't get any business of them  either cause you are one liar... i will now give you bad reviews everywhere. end of conversation .

robert mitchell

« Reply #37 on: March 24, 2016, 07:49:51 pm »

Wat  should be  what .
Tonge should be tongue .
Cause should be because.

Your welcome  ;D

And "your" should be "you're."

And you're welcome too!  ;D

Ha ha  ;D ;D :-*

robert mitchell

« Reply #38 on: March 24, 2016, 07:55:35 pm »

Hi Alf

I'm sorry but ur full of it ,thats the way i speak very broad you no dam well i did not swear your trying to cover that your staff told lies about me being abusive ,i have run my business for 25 years and never been abusive to any customer or anybody i deal with , i am just saying to u I'm not returning any pole your service is garbage I've had x2 bad items and nowt done . and i will never recommend your stuff to anyone told one of my other big companies  who deal with you and you won't get any business of them  either cause you are one liar... i will now give you bad reviews everywhere. end of conversation .

Dude , you must be on crack or something !

For a start , you modified the pole , that should be the end of the guarantee if you have drilled holes in it .

But even though you have done that Alex his offered to inspect the pole to see if there was a manufacturing fault .

His reply is very polite and professional , grow up and be a man about it .

Pretty sure he will survive your badmouthing !

8weekly

« Reply #39 on: March 24, 2016, 08:06:35 pm »
Anyhoo, they're back in stock now.  ;D