Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

8weekly

SLX22
« on: March 22, 2016, 08:02:20 am »
Getting desperate now. Hurry up Gardiners!

Paul erithwc

Re: SLX22
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2016, 08:07:45 am »
I ordered a clx 18 instead till they come in stock then I will sell the clx on ebay for a profit ;D ;D

bravo20

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2016, 07:02:38 pm »
Think I must have got lucky ;D
Have also been waiting for then to come in to replace my CL-X 18. Checked last Thursday, showed in stock so ordered, arrived Friday. Been using yesterday and today and we'll pleased, will save the extreme 35 coming out so often.

andy east sussex

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2016, 05:32:11 pm »
we just got the clx 22 nice pole but picked wrong brush xtreme brush medium hybrid not so good :(

mgba_78

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2016, 06:02:19 pm »
I have just emailed um whats going on??  My pole snapped today and i have a bitsa pole now!!! LOL 
Anyone have any idea when theyre getting um back in????

Im after a SLX27 and either a SLX22 or CLX22!  Grrrr!! 
Oooooo that is shiny!!

dazmond

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2016, 06:46:36 pm »
I have just emailed um whats going on??  My pole snapped today and i have a bitsa pole now!!! LOL 

you should ALWAYS have at least one spare emergency pole to use if your pole snaps IMO. ::)roll
price higher/work harder!

andyM

« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2016, 07:53:59 pm »

I think you're gonna be in for a long wait.  :-\
As rare as Unicorns.  ;D
One of the Plebs

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2016, 07:57:57 pm »

I think you're gonna be in for a long wait.  :-\
As rare as Unicorns.  ;D

It came out last month and there are already reviews of the 27 actually!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfr64zoBTAQ

mgba_78

« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2016, 09:29:22 pm »

Im after a CLX27 and either a SLX22 or CLX22!  Grrrr!!

LOL typo, or is it   ;-) !!! 

I have used an old section from my previous pole to make good for now so can still work, between 2 of us we do have 4 poles so no problem and panic just yet but in stock soon would be good!!

Oooooo that is shiny!!

ALF.LEVER

« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2016, 09:32:00 pm »
i am writing to say i got a gardner 27 foot clx pole 2 week ago , will never order from them again ,every clamp was solid couldn't tighten or loosen, rang up they told me get an adjustable spanner and tighten up and loosen of ,to be honest paying 2 hundred dabs and over i shouldn't have to do that,rang back cause couldn't get it right they never rang back, had problems in past with a back pack and service was crap then. i knew what they would say send it back we will have a look ,had no other pole so couldn't ,i use it for cleaning conservatorys if thats how they are with custom won't buy of them again totally overrated stuff,just got a phonex pole totally better service and pole ,sorry gardners had to put this on cause people are raving about you, until something goes wrong then u don't want to know.

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2016, 10:01:40 pm »
i am writing to say i got a gardner 27 foot clx pole 2 week ago , will never order from them again ,every clamp was solid couldn't tighten or loosen, rang up they told me get an adjustable spanner and tighten up and loosen of ,to be honest paying 2 hundred dabs and over i shouldn't have to do that,rang back cause couldn't get it right they never rang back, had problems in past with a back pack and service was crap then. i knew what they would say send it back we will have a look ,had no other pole so couldn't ,i use it for cleaning conservatorys if thats how they are with custom won't buy of them again totally overrated stuff,just got a phonex pole totally better service and pole ,sorry gardners had to put this on cause people are raving about you, until something goes wrong then u don't want to know.

Hi Alf

I have all of your issue details here on the system. One of your workers had been using the pole for two weeks and had found an issue with sections/clamps which you had not at first been aware of.

It had been noted that you were very unhappy with our offer of a collection of the pole for an inspection to see what exactly was the issue was - as we could not work out what the problem was over the phone.   I also see it noted on the system that you told the office on the 18th of March that you had resolved the issue.

Now that you have an extra pole would you like us to collect this one to check it over for you? Of course like most product suppliers an undefined fault with a product will generally need returning to the supplier for an inspection so that the actual fault can be ascertained and correctly addressed.

Just a point I would like to mention is that when resolving an issue over the phone I really do not appreciate the use of bad language to the girls in the office. It is not their fault that your product has an issue and they do not deserve to be talked to or treated in this way.

Please contact us if you would like the pole collected for our inspection.

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2016, 10:09:09 pm »

They are all scheduled to arrive tomorrow  :)

I'm sure the team will drop you a reply tomorrow to your email.

AuRavelling79

« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2016, 10:11:15 pm »
Ha ha! I love it when someone has a rant and then it is politely opened up and exposed in a rather different light.

Now where's the popcorn emoticon to indicate my mood as I wait and see ALF.LEVER's considered reply?
It's a game of three halves!

ALF.LEVER

« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2016, 10:15:25 pm »
hold on a min no bad language was used at all to any of your staff so don't make me look the bad one here,its all recorded and would not speak to any of your staff on the phone like that i know who i spoke to cath and emma ,emma actually said there was a batch with same fault so get your facts right,the pole was garbage and you weren't interested so don't come the smart arse with me ,I've had thousands of pound of stuff of you and you weren't interested I've got a backpack of which has only ever worked on 2 speed service was rubbish with that as well, the pole is garbage full stop ,it was the after service which was worse I'm glad i don't treat my customers like that or wouldn't be able to buy gardner so called first class poles ,and i did not talk to your staff like your saying listen to your recording pal, you just don't like the truth,forget it you had the option of treating me right and you did not and i have friends in this business all over and they will be thinking of doing same thing as me not buying again...

ALF.LEVER

« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2016, 10:16:43 pm »
Ha ha! I love it when someone has a rant and then it is politely opened up and exposed in a rather different light.

Now where's the popcorn emoticon to indicate my mood as I wait and see ALF.LEVER's considered reply?

u don't know what went on so keep out

AuRavelling79

« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2016, 10:19:18 pm »

You put it on the forum so I'll watch on the forum.  ;D

ALF.LEVER

« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2016, 10:23:38 pm »

whats all that about exposed in different light,what I'm saying is fact, can gardner never sell crap ..well sorry i bought crap ,and  got crap service

AuRavelling79

« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2016, 10:27:22 pm »
Sorry Alf; not sure what you're posting back at me - it all looks a bit messy. Try again so I don't have to try too hard to decipher it.

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2016, 10:28:10 pm »
hold on a min no bad language was used at all to any of your staff so don't make me look the bad one here,its all recorded and would not speak to any of your staff on the phone like that i know who i spoke to cath and emma ,emma actually said there was a batch with same fault so get your facts right,the pole was garbage and you weren't interested so don't come the smart arse with me ,I've had thousands of pound of stuff of you and you weren't interested I've got a backpack of which has only ever worked on 2 speed service was rubbish with that as well, the pole is garbage full stop ,it was the after service which was worse I'm glad i don't treat my customers like that or wouldn't be able to buy gardner so called first class poles ,and i did not talk to your staff like your saying listen to your recording pal, you just don't like the truth,forget it you had the option of treating me right and you did not and i have friends in this business all over and they will be thinking of doing same thing as me not buying again...

Hi Alf

As you say it is all recorded and also notes are always added to the system after each phone call. It has been carefully noted by the staff that  bad language was used by you - this was for my information so that I was aware of your depth of feeling on the matter. I will however listen to the phone calls tomorrow to verify the veracity of the office girls' notes - I will then get back to you on this.

There have been no 'faulty batches', however as you were advised some new poles when first supplied can have tight bolt adjusters which do loosen with a couple of uses.

As already stated now that your workers have a spare pole would you like the CLX collected for us to inspect?

ChumBucket

« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2016, 10:34:55 pm »
Never had an issue with Gardiner products, customer service or their staff in the Ten years I've been using them.  Sounds more like user incompetence to me! ;D