This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

slap bash

Re: conservatory roof cleaning prices up north
« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2016, 05:09:41 pm »
Conservatory rooves is a matter of how soiled and access you have.  I had two this week the one was bad with leeches on the plastic sheets but goo access took me 1.5 hours The second but did not seem bad. just a bit of moss with access from one side which took me 4 hours.  So I lost on this one time wise. One needs to be careful. I will be using a pressure on this infuture. And don`t tell me you will blow the seals. If you work down with the flow it won't. I would say 90 for a quick clean thats 1.5hours work to 120 for a longer clean is about right. Unless they are large connies.

Smurf

Re: conservatory roof cleaning prices up north New
« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2016, 05:28:23 pm »
Conservatory rooves is a matter of how soiled and access you have.  I had two this week the one was bad with leeches on the plastic sheets but goo access took me 1.5 hours The second but did not seem bad. just a bit of moss with access from one side which took me 4 hours.  So I lost on this one time wise. One needs to be careful. I will be using a pressure on this infuture. And don`t tell me you will blow the seals. If you work down with the flow it won't. I would say 90 for a quick clean thats 1.5hours work to 120 for a longer clean is about right. Unless they are large connies.

Jet washing a 3600 psi at 15 ltr per min with a turbo on the end would defo make light work of that for sure...I know I've tried when a landlord peed me off...May I add I did it when she had buggered off  ;D

Good job I had to do the inside of the conny afterwards too as it leaked like hell but it only took only 10 mins to washer all the outsides including the roof  so I did not really care  :P