This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

dave f

conservatory roof cleaning prices up north
« on: March 04, 2016, 09:25:05 am »
ive dropped a large number of flyers regarding conny roof cleaning and I have had  a mixture of how much that seem exspensive   least I charge is 45quid  but I do the windows and gutter in some cases ill do the lot for 60 quid but most people think its dear just wonderd what you guys up here charge

Re: conservatory roof cleaning prices up north
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2016, 09:52:52 am »
£60 Lancashire , it's one of those jobs that I don't really like doing so not to bothered whether I get them or not , if it just needs a very quick scrub and rinse then £30-£40

Steven Biggs

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2016, 10:06:46 am »
I've already done 7 this year . Got a few more lined up £10 0 - £150 a pop .

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2016, 10:08:08 am »
I've already done 7 this year . Got a few more lined up £10  - £15 a pop .

How long did they take you?

Richard iSparkle

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2016, 10:11:05 am »
min price £90 for conny roof cleans if it can be done WFP.

more if needs climbing

most domestic cony's come at £90 but big ones we have charged up to £200
iSparkle Window Cleaning

www.isparklewindowcleaning.uk

Steven Biggs

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2016, 10:14:06 am »
Half hour / hour  . Spray some cheap chemical on em and scrub with the brush .

nathankaye

« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2016, 10:27:10 am »
Ive just priced one yesterday. 3 panels a side and 3 sides for £80. As there gonna get wet anyways, said do windows as well total 90.
Doncaster south Yorkshire
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

Smurf

« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2016, 10:38:43 am »
Minging conservatories to deep clean properly can be very awkward and take a long time to do . Some are very easy and others are a PITA to do depending on the design, access issues etc so you need to charge accordingly.

This one for instance is not that bad but a bit awkard to do properly so quoted £150 just to do the roof.

You get what you pay for as they say as some folk will want it done for next to nothing and others are prepared to pay a decent amount for the job.

Steven Biggs

« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2016, 10:40:30 am »
Sorry just noticed what I put . £100 minimum is what you should be aiming for . But I clear the gutters and clean all the windows as well . Cos you end up making a mess of em .i didn't like doing em , cos I was too cheap . Now I'm not bothered so I put in a good price , the funny thing is I've got more this year than ever . But as I'm mowed out with a packed window round  I'm not bothered .  West Yorkshire .

« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2016, 10:41:18 am »
Half hour / hour  . Spray some cheap chemical on em and scrub with the brush .

Not surprised you've done 7 if your as cheap

« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2016, 10:42:00 am »
Sorry just noticed what I put . £100 minimum is what you should be aiming for . But I clear the gutters and clean all the windows as well . Cos you end up making a mess of em .i didn't like doing em , cos I was too cheap . Now I'm not bothered so I put in a good price , the funny thing is I've got more this year than ever . But as I'm mowed out with a packed window round  I'm not bothered .  West Yorkshire .

I take it back! apologies

Steven Biggs

« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2016, 10:43:05 am »
Good price for that smurf . But why would you think it awkward . It looks straight forward . Unless the photos don't do it justice .

Steven Biggs

« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2016, 10:46:13 am »
No probs shrek . Trying to read , type , watch the new terminator film  at the same time . Ha ha .

Smurf

« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2016, 10:50:43 am »
Good price for that smurf . But why would you think it awkward . It looks straight forward . Unless the photos don't do it justice .

Down the right hand side is quite narrow to place a conservatory ladder to wfp the roof etc.
Oh and all those bloody plant pots around it will do my head in  ;D

Steven Biggs

« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2016, 11:09:25 am »
Yeh a load of tat in that garden . Spend more time picking them pots up .

duncan h

« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2016, 11:16:17 am »
I quote £60 and they have a heart attack. " I only want roof having a quick brush" They expect £10
I do one custy whose cony I do every month. The roof is 3 flat panels. I can reach it from the grass. Takes me 1 minute. I do it free from time to time. Other scan take hours rinsing alone.
I try not to do them. I can earn 10x more doing windows and less stress

Smurf

« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2016, 11:27:46 am »
There are some right ones out there for sure that want it done for next to nothing.

I do manly one-off/add-hoc jobs so tend to charge more especially if they are minging and awkward to do. Most convervatory roofs you can't deep clean/detail properly from the ground so need to be close up and personal which means working from ladders etc

I hate doing them anyway so want to make it worth my while or they can simply find someone cheaper as is no skin off my nose so to speak if they do.

Stoots

« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2016, 02:10:00 pm »
It depends for me if there regular custies or one offs from web enquirys, but i usually charge anything form £30 - £60 for a roof, that said i did one last week for £15, average conny 3x3m but only took 10 mins

opp north n all

dave f

« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2016, 03:31:13 pm »
so  iam not far off

dazmond

« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2016, 03:46:24 pm »
It depends for me if there regular custies or one offs from web enquirys, but i usually charge anything form £30 - £60 for a roof, that said i did one last week for £15, average conny 3x3m but only took 10 mins

opp north n all

from my experience most conny roofs take around 60-90 mins to clean including set up/packing away.sometimes 2 or 3 hours depending on access(whether you need ladders etc),size,how dirty etc.anything from £60-£150.i always go over the windows and the outside gutters too when the roof is done.i dont clear the gutters though.
price higher/work harder!