This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

sunshine windows

FAO Smurf
« on: March 02, 2016, 09:36:45 pm »
Hi Alan,

Fancy making me some gutter attachments with all the spare time and accessories you've got.  ;D

I find doing vacuuming a right pain when the tiles are a tight squeeze against the gutter.

Always thought a flexible end would be better.

Cheers

To climb mount fuji you must first find a path
(Swindon, Wiltshire)

www.sunshinewindowcleaning.co.uk
www.sunshinesoftwashing.co.uk

Smurf

Re: FAO Smurf
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2016, 11:03:59 pm »
Hi Alan,

Fancy making me some gutter attachments with all the spare time and accessories you've got.  ;D

I find doing vacuuming a right pain when the tiles are a tight squeeze against the gutter.

Cheers

No Lance but you can become a gutter cleaning franchisee if you like. Will cost you 199 + vat for training first then you get paid 20p a metre for every job you do so I can continue to do bugger all. Oh I forgot you have to wear my compay  branded workware on all jobs and plaster my company stickers all over yer van too   ;D

sunshine windows

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2016, 07:26:00 am »
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

(Swindon, Wiltshire)

Smurf

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2016, 12:51:01 pm »
Lance I'm not very good at diy as you can see by my attempt for this type of guttering. It's crude and quick to do but should reach & clear that type of guttering ok. The other one next to it is a 45 degree bend 51mm to 38 reducer so fit into to attempt to clear out the blocked downspout bends aswell.

If you are use a 135 51mm silicone bend the pop over sometime as I can give you some ali pipe to make a crevice nozzle. All you will need to do is cut it to the length you want and flatten the end in a vice to how big you want the opening to be.

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2016, 12:57:20 pm »
Hi Alan,

Cheers

No Lance but you can become a gutter cleaning franchisee if you like. Will cost you 199 + vat for training first then you get paid 20p a metre for every job you do so I can continue to do bugger all. Oh I forgot you have to wear my compay  branded workware on all jobs and plaster my company stickers all over yer van too   ;D
Does he get cheesecake as well ?  ;D

Smurf

« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2016, 01:02:06 pm »
Hi Alan,

Cheers

Does he get cheesecake as well ?  ;D

I have no idea but if he does better bring his own  ;D

sunshine windows

« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2016, 02:24:38 pm »
Cheers Alan. May have some free time Monday afternoon if you're about.

All I've got at the moment are the standard tools provided by grippatanks which fail miserably on tight spaces
(Swindon, Wiltshire)

Smurf

« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2016, 10:39:30 pm »
Monday later in afternoon maybe?
I will give you a call when when I'm back home  ;)

Smurf

« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2016, 09:39:45 am »
Lance I found out yesterday I did not need to use those extra 45 degree silicones bend after all.

Still they will come in very handy for clearing the likes of hard to reach ground floor extensions and conservatory gutters. The ones you can only get at by having  to be up a ladder to reach.  The 45 degree 51 to 38 reducer will come in handy for smaller gaps. I also purchased the same but 90 degree aswell so  have a bit of a collection going on what with already having 135 and 180 so now have six of the bloody things plus a fixed aluminium dirt breaker bend which is ideal for breaking up sods and different size heads too.

« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2016, 10:12:56 am »
hard hat for clearing gutters 🤔

Smurf

« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2016, 11:02:09 am »
Yep I always ware a hard hat as I'm a bit of a head banger. Hanging baskets and brackets jutting out of a wall are one of my pet hates to name a few. Also you never know what is going to fall down from the roofline and hit you on the head. Not only that it looks more professional and keeps the rain off me bonce too  ;D

sunshine windows

« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2016, 11:07:20 am »
Plus the last time I saw him he looked like Freddie Boswell. Best keeping that covered up  ;D
(Swindon, Wiltshire)

Smurf

« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2016, 11:14:42 am »
Plus the last time I saw him he looked like Freddie Boswell. Best keeping that covered up  ;D

I still have not got me hair cut nor beard yet so that will be the next things I will be tripping over  ;D