Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

keyser soze

Re: uni valve fitted !
« Reply #80 on: February 22, 2016, 09:52:58 pm »
univalve worked great today . well done exceed...... hasn't wfp going from strength to strength . with vision and now the univalve .. happy days

keyser soze

« Reply #81 on: February 22, 2016, 09:57:34 pm »
what i love about this product is you don't even know its there unlike the original aquadapter which was like having a  5lb bag of spudz on the end of your pole.

Smurf

« Reply #82 on: February 22, 2016, 10:06:00 pm »
Does the uni-valve come with some sort of guarantee Steve?
In principle it looks a great innovated product. However the big questions is the longevity still being moving parts inside it and all how long will it last without getting worn-out, start leaking and/or break?

Steve, I've also noticed any description I have read on your site or other supplies there is no mentions if a uni-valve is suitable to be used with hot/warm water and/or additives.  Also if the uni-valve is suitable (chem resistant) for applying stronger chems/biocides via a wfp?

Sorry I'm not trying to have a pop Steve but these should be basic questions answered in FAQ's about the product surely?
Im sure i will have a few issues, always do, but rest assured, if it goes wrong i will replace on next day delivery.
So if you want to try one go ahead, if it breaks 10 times in a year , i will replace it, at the end of the day any weaknesses are shown up in the real world, but if it does i will address this and modify if it needs to be, but time does tell, please feel confident to try the product.
Steve,

Nice one Steve  ;)

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #83 on: February 23, 2016, 07:47:26 am »
Two people on facebook groups have said they have stopped working. Haven't posted the cause.  :o

« Reply #84 on: February 23, 2016, 07:58:32 am »
Two people on facebook groups have said they have stopped working. Haven't posted the cause.  :o
Yes iv'e had two reports, and both my fault, one i forgot to fit a spring to it during assembly, the other forgot the rubber seal.

Rushing during assembly >:(

Both Replaced :)

Please trust you will get a replacement if you have any issues.

If i have 2 or 3 reports of a certain problem then i will strengthen that component, but time will see.

In the mean time enjoy the product, and don't worry.

Steven.

Spruce

« Reply #85 on: February 23, 2016, 08:02:21 am »
Fitted mine last night so we will see how it works in the 'field'.

It has a totally different feel to my beloved Aquadapters which will take some getting used to. The pull to switch the Aquadapter on and off required a positive action of 40mm, but this pull is minimal.
Success is 1% inspiration, 98% perspiration and 2% attention to detail!

The older I get, the better I was ;)

Spruce

« Reply #86 on: February 23, 2016, 08:04:05 am »
Yes iv'e had two reports, and both my fault, one i forgot to fit a spring to it during assembly, the other forgot the rubber seal.

Rushing during assembly >:(

Both Replaced :)

Steven.

Steven.

Somewhere you posted that they didn't have a spring Steven.

Got mine last night so we see how we go today.  :)

First impressions - looks good.
Success is 1% inspiration, 98% perspiration and 2% attention to detail!

The older I get, the better I was ;)

« Reply #87 on: February 23, 2016, 08:08:46 am »
Hi Spruce,

They have a stainless steel spring, but due to being a compression spring there much less stressed that the old aqua-dapter extension spring,  hence longevity.

Steven.

Richard Shepherd

« Reply #88 on: February 23, 2016, 08:42:41 am »
Hats off to Steve at Exceed. I fitted mine at weekend and can honestly say it is mega.

Used the Aquadapter since day one, apart from the odd broken spring we never had a problem. The first ones were a bit heavy but as changes were made and weight came down none of my lads complained. It was only after using the Univalve all day yesterday that i realised how much the dapter did weigh. Will deffo be ordering more for rest of our poles.

Many thanks, and keep inventing.

robbo333

« Reply #89 on: February 23, 2016, 05:20:23 pm »
On the website it says 'out of stock'.
Steve, when is the next lot of stock due?
"Thank you for calling: if you have a 1st floor flat, mid terraced house, lots of dogs, no parking, no side access, or no sense of humour, please press hold!
For all other enquiries, please press1"

« Reply #90 on: February 23, 2016, 05:23:22 pm »
Next week now, moving fast!

lal

« Reply #91 on: February 23, 2016, 08:10:04 pm »

Hi Steve do you deliver to ireland ?

Regards
 Lal

« Reply #92 on: February 23, 2016, 08:17:36 pm »

This is the stockist in ireland
surecleansystems.com

Steven

Smudger

« Reply #93 on: February 23, 2016, 08:32:59 pm »
Fitted mine today can't understand why people where asking about how to fit ,it took a couple of mins to fit. Cant believe how responsive they are you don't even have to pull that hard brilliant piece off kit let's hope they last lol
Just fitted mine and its quite hard to tug. Aquadapter needs much less force. I hope it freeze up. When I opened it, I couldn't even move it. Think it was stuck, then it was ok. Cant tell weight difference but there must be some. Its shorter for sure. I miss the "click sound" always looking to see if water is running. Hope I get used to it. Should be a few used Aquadapters on flea
 bay soon :)

Try putting it  in the right way round  ;)
Never argue with an idiot, they will only bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience

Lee GLS

« Reply #94 on: February 23, 2016, 09:06:46 pm »
Fitted my uni valve today and really pleased with it, but has anyone git a better way of stopping the hose from pulling down through the resi neck rather than with the o clip at the top of the angle adapter? It's a pain when I want to change from fixed head to swivel head.

lal

« Reply #95 on: February 23, 2016, 09:07:43 pm »

This is the stockist in ireland
surecleansystems.com

Steven

Thanks Steve, best regards

« Reply #96 on: February 23, 2016, 09:30:33 pm »
Fitted my uni valve today and really pleased with it, but has anyone git a better way of stopping the hose from pulling down through the resi neck rather than with the o clip at the top of the angle adapter? It's a pain when I want to change from fixed head to swivel head.
perhaps Steve should include the plastic hose retainer he sells with his tubeless kits, it made fitting mine easy.

KS Cleaning

« Reply #97 on: February 23, 2016, 09:57:35 pm »
Why don't you just tighten the screw on the swivel to get a fixed brush head?

Watters

« Reply #98 on: February 24, 2016, 09:39:27 am »

Hey that's my image from my video 😉👍

I fitted it a more secure way now , but also for easy removal from the hose if needed,

dave f

« Reply #99 on: February 24, 2016, 01:05:25 pm »
I have use a john gest fitting instead of crimping  on the hose works a treat