This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

kempy

Re: uni valve fitted !
« Reply #60 on: February 22, 2016, 12:39:39 am »
Can't beat a good TUG .

The twist of the pole with the brush on the glass or window Frane I think is poor . Well it's simply second best

The Aqua-Adaptor was the best device I. Wfp industry and now the univalve in my opinion is the best product in Wfp

jonboywalton75

« Reply #61 on: February 22, 2016, 08:22:51 am »
Kempy,   if you want to boost a product,  sometimes  less is more  ;D
I have two univalves,  they seem good
We'll  see
I'm expecting them to be an improvement on the aquadapter ,  which I also liked

jonboywalton75

« Reply #62 on: February 22, 2016, 08:23:44 am »
IMHO,  the Slx is the best wfp product ever

kempy

« Reply #63 on: February 22, 2016, 11:29:47 am »
Slx is a great pole .

jk999

« Reply #64 on: February 22, 2016, 11:37:23 am »
Fitted mine today can't understand why people where asking about how to fit ,it took a couple of mins to fit. Cant believe how responsive they are you don't even have to pull that hard brilliant piece off kit let's hope they last lol

« Reply #65 on: February 22, 2016, 11:54:06 am »
Fitted mine today can't understand why people where asking about how to fit ,it took a couple of mins to fit. Cant believe how responsive they are you don't even have to pull that hard brilliant piece off kit let's hope they last lol
Thankyou.
If you have any issues, Broken parts as i am sure there will be a few, please contact and i will replace free of charge, rest assured.

dave f

« Reply #66 on: February 22, 2016, 01:30:55 pm »
first day out with the univalve  using hot water I know its early days but so far so good  ;D

johnny bravo

« Reply #67 on: February 22, 2016, 02:03:07 pm »
none left now for a coulple of weeks.       i cant wait to try one or two,     good reviews upto now.     

wfp master

« Reply #68 on: February 22, 2016, 04:43:03 pm »
will wait a few weeks to see the pros & cons before deciding if i will buy one.

duncan h

« Reply #69 on: February 22, 2016, 05:36:00 pm »
Just fitted mine and its quite hard to tug. Aquadapter needs much less force. I hope it freeze up. When I opened it, I couldn't even move it. Think it was stuck, then it was ok. Cant tell weight difference but there must be some. Its shorter for sure. I miss the "click sound" always looking to see if water is running. Hope I get used to it. Should be a few used Aquadapters on flea
 bay soon :)

jonboywalton75

« Reply #70 on: February 22, 2016, 06:47:07 pm »
Today,  first time with univalve
Great,  didn't need much of a pull
Just need to get used to how much to tug
500% better than aquadapter
So far so good

duncan h

« Reply #71 on: February 22, 2016, 07:39:56 pm »
So far so good
Think I got the bad one. It will take me months to wear it in :)

KS Cleaning

« Reply #72 on: February 22, 2016, 07:59:40 pm »
First day using the uni-valve today, WOW it's brilliant. This product should be on the shopping list of every water fed poler.

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #73 on: February 22, 2016, 08:03:12 pm »
Should get mine this week, assuming Kempy has stopped playing with it.

Everyone knows the best invention is Vision 2

Spruce

« Reply #74 on: February 22, 2016, 08:07:47 pm »
So far so good
Think I got the bad one. It will take me months to wear it in :)

Mine works with a gentle pull. It doesn't feel anywhere near what the A/D felt when operating it. This Uni-valve has very little movement to operate it.
Success is 1% inspiration, 98% perspiration and 2% attention to detail!

The older I get, the better I was ;)

DeLuce

« Reply #75 on: February 22, 2016, 08:12:34 pm »
Same here.
Full day out with it today. Impressed. It's great to not have a coil of hose in hand and just send the pole up & tug. Works well.

Smurf

« Reply #76 on: February 22, 2016, 08:30:19 pm »
Does the uni-valve come with some sort of guarantee Steve?
In principle it looks a great innovated product. However the big questions is the longevity still being moving parts inside it and all how long will it last without getting worn-out, start leaking and/or break?

Steve, I've also noticed any description I have read on your site or other supplies there is no mentions if a uni-valve is suitable to be used with hot/warm water and/or additives.  Also if the uni-valve is suitable (chem resistant) for applying stronger chems/biocides via a wfp?

Sorry I'm not trying to have a pop Steve but these should be basic questions answered in FAQ's about the product surely?

« Reply #77 on: February 22, 2016, 09:21:05 pm »
Does the uni-valve come with some sort of guarantee Steve?
In principle it looks a great innovated product. However the big questions is the longevity still being moving parts inside it and all how long will it last without getting worn-out, start leaking and/or break?

Steve, I've also noticed any description I have read on your site or other supplies there is no mentions if a uni-valve is suitable to be used with hot/warm water and/or additives.  Also if the uni-valve is suitable (chem resistant) for applying stronger chems/biocides via a wfp?

Sorry I'm not trying to have a pop Steve but these should be basic questions answered in FAQ's about the product surely?
Im sure i will have a few issues, always do, but rest assured, if it goes wrong i will replace on next day delivery.
So if you want to try one go ahead, if it breaks 10 times in a year , i will replace it, at the end of the day any weaknesses are shown up in the real world, but if it does i will address this and modify if it needs to be, but time does tell, please feel confident to try the product.
Steve,

Fin Clearview

« Reply #78 on: February 22, 2016, 09:44:08 pm »
Steve, where is the next stock being sold please as i'd like to make an order? Cheers

Jonny 87

« Reply #79 on: February 22, 2016, 09:51:39 pm »
Full day with uni valve using hot water too. Worked great.

I think only 2 or three times did I have to do a double tug, (operator error really).

It takes a while to get used to only pulling the hose an inch, but what a difference.

Way better than the original Aquadapter I feel.

Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher