This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Carl2009

FOA Ian Sheppard Spring Ltd
« on: February 17, 2016, 06:11:09 pm »
Hi Ian,

All well now that I replaced all the ring connectors on my battery terminals (I posted a while ago about this).

Another quick question. I have 2 x Digiflow controllers, one controls a pump and the split relay, the other a  pump and the nightly fill. When I come to charge the battery each evening do I have to make sure both controllers are off, or can I just plug in with them on (one would be on SOL, one on CHG).

Cheers

Carl

Ian Sheppard

Re: FOA Ian Sheppard Spring Ltd
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2016, 07:06:53 pm »
Hi Carl

Both controllers can be powered down and the tank fill operation plus charging will continue.  I Have attached the two relevant guide pages.
The Relay on the charger will charge the leisure battery while the alternator is running, Once the alternator stops, The Charger will stop charging the leisure battery.

While the battery is being charged via a mains charger the Control with the split relay can be powered down.

The solenoid controller can also be used to fill the tank with te controller powered down, The control in effect drops into a stand by mode. On tank full the controller will shut the solenoid whether the control is on or off.   
V16 Is Here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AhbZirSlpI&t=8s
Polarity Protect technology

Carl2009

Re: FOA Ian Sheppard Spring Ltd
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2016, 07:07:58 pm »
Cheers Ian!