This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Dave Willis

fao SeanK
« on: February 16, 2016, 05:44:12 pm »
 :o  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uL5eDbcV0TQ

I saw this and thought of you.

the king

Re: fao SeanK
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2016, 06:25:58 pm »
 ;D ;D ;D

SeanK

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2016, 07:06:21 pm »
Cheers Dave its always nice to be proved right, like I have said from the start there's no difference in the finished clean.
But seriously mate get rid of the silly bubbles and maybe you wont miss half the crud on your kitchen window. ;) ;D

sunshine windows

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2016, 07:35:00 pm »
Good job he uses vision, as that's got to be the worst technique I've ever seen using wfp  :o
To climb mount fuji you must first find a path
(Swindon, Wiltshire)

www.sunshinewindowcleaning.co.uk
www.sunshinesoftwashing.co.uk

chris turner

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2016, 07:37:40 pm »
Good job he uses vision, as that's got to be the worst technique I've ever seen using wfp  :o

Your right :o
I think he knows he's that bad as he goes back over the windows ::)roll

dave f

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2016, 08:14:55 pm »
god knows how he makes a living  I could of done the shard the time he takes ;D

nathankaye

« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2016, 08:32:03 pm »
Given the high powerful water flow blasting out those jets, anything would glide nicely over the glass, even a concrete slab  ;D never mind v2
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

kempy

« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2016, 09:50:57 pm »
Do I comment ......  Oh it's so hard .... Do I feed the negative person(s) ........ Lol

The person who did this video uses Fan jets and this seems to enhance the bubbles , etc .
He did this off his own back and I thought it was good of him . He lives in Gloucester I believe. He wasn't posting on technique etc .
Think he had a bit of FUN ....... Lol

If I was to do a video . Then I would of made the cleaning of each window quicker and used pencils .
The video isn't to promote technique etc , think he did it this long so that website details could be narrated on and  various other information ....

Yes it could be tweaked and improved , but the chap did it in good faith and obviously enjoys doing clips .

Yeo it's not the best , it's not the worst .

"So I challenge the mighty SeanK to produce a video of his technique and brilliance of using pure water "

SeanK

« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2016, 10:14:37 pm »
Well as I never mentioned speed or technique I don't see why it should be up to me to post a video on it,
But heres one picked at random showing how easy it is to get clean shiny windows using pure alone and not a silly bubble in
sight.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hDyxmLyFiQ

SeanK

« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2016, 10:15:44 pm »
By the way if you want one showing speed I can also oblige. ::)roll

Dave Willis

« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2016, 10:24:21 pm »
Well as I never mentioned speed or technique I don't see why it should be up to me to post a video on it,
But heres one picked at random showing how easy it is to get clean shiny windows using pure alone and not a silly bubble in
sight.

Strewth, that's a bit over the top.

CleanClear

« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2016, 10:47:28 pm »
:o  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uL5eDbcV0TQ

I saw this and thought of you.

Thats pretty much me !! I don't rinse off the glass though, i use fans so the brush stays on. Thats exactly how that HG looks.
*Status*--------Currently Online---------

kempy

« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2016, 10:52:17 pm »
To be honest , I'm finally beaten by your negativity . Lol
Time to move on .

Think we should do a challenge , I don't post on Vision  threads and also SeanK , lol

But to be honest it's all a bit of fun , banter and also some knowledge ...

Think I'll check the Backpack thread I started this week and see what advice is on that

jk999

« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2016, 11:49:14 pm »
god knows why people have to rinse the brick work, and if that's how long it takes him to clean a window then he cant be making much money

nathankaye

« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2016, 12:17:56 am »
Its not negativity kempy, its realism!!

Show 2 dried windows, one cleaned by vision and one by pure water alone! Then explain what difference you see, if any!!
Glides easier,,,,we all use slippery stuff called water, which makes gliding work.
Water bonds with additives, so yes will help with maybe a quicker rinse n uniformed drying time.
Sparkle,,, yes just a wet window looks sparkly, but then vision is an additive
Bubbles,,,,,,no benefit, apart from the rest of sales talk as above, than to convince gullible customers into thinking that its doing some miracle on their windows, that pure water cant. To sign the deal thats its a more sophisticated clean, we will convince you by that sweet pleasable clean odour, to sweaten the deal!

Im amazed at how many people can be gullible. Lol how many went out n bought daz for our clothes. It got them, whiter than white.......but then a new box of daz came out, showing how the old was a little rubbish actually and the new version is whiter than white!!!!! Lol its the same gullibility but for men, window cleaners
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

Rich Wilts

« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2016, 12:37:28 am »
I don't doubt a single word of the above post.

rosskesava

« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2016, 01:20:49 am »
I have never commented on Vision before.

At a customers house I cleaned several large windows on his conservatory with pure water plus vision (not vision 2), and two other windows with just pure water using a back pack type thing.

After having a cuppa, a chat, and after the windows had dried, I was buggered if I could see any difference.

I gave it a try and tested the results. That is just my own opinion though.
Just chant..... Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare. It's beats chanting Tory Tory or Labour Labour.

« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2016, 05:56:58 am »
A customer said to me yesterday, what do you use in your water? I said nothing but filter water, she said the only reason I ask is the my frames and sills seem so white after you've been! ...nothing but pure my dear

Jonny 87

« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2016, 06:40:15 am »
sight.

No wonder you have so many issues with "openers" Sean if that's an example of how you clean.

The opener window in the top right should be done first, then left to drop down while you clean the left hand window, finally finishing off on he right window directly below the opener.

I don't think much of that technique used.
Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher

SeanK

« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2016, 07:49:35 am »
Jonny as I said to Kempy I'm not here to comment or insult anybody on their speed or technique the video is just to show
that there is no difference in the cleaning results.