This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

dave f

flow controler problem
« on: February 16, 2016, 04:01:37 pm »
got a problem with the flow controller when you turn water of the pump continues for ages where as before it used to run for aprox 10 or 15 seconds calibration is set correctly /any ideas

Dave Willis

Re: flow controler problem
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2016, 05:12:28 pm »
yawwwwwwnnnnnn!

SeanK

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2016, 05:22:53 pm »
I would say its the calibration, turn it down and see if the pump cuts off quicker, even a leak in your system would cause the
pump to take longer to reach the cut off pressure.
Dave grow up. ::)roll

Steven Biggs

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2016, 05:40:46 pm »
That's not fair . Telling him to grow up . He's got a problem with his controller .  I'm getting a bit tired as well .

P @ F

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2016, 06:47:16 pm »
Sounds to me like air in the system , its compressing the air instead of water so will take longer to shut off , i normally start at the outlet of the pump and bleed each connection up to the hose reel .
I'm so lazy I'm getting tired of it !

dave f

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2016, 07:00:53 pm »
noticed a couple of drips including willis. one was on the out let on pump and on di vessel  ill give it a go tomorrow see if ive sorted it .

SeanK

« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2016, 07:11:07 pm »
That's not fair . Telling him to grow up . He's got a problem with his controller .  I'm getting a bit tired as well .

Sorry I meant Dave Willis for the yawn reply, cheers for pointing that out.  :-[

Steven Biggs

« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2016, 07:33:21 pm »
I know you did Sean .  :)

NJWindowCleaning

« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2016, 12:25:16 pm »
I do not use a flow control and had no problems with my system

Ian Sheppard

« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2016, 03:53:43 pm »
got a problem with the flow controller when you turn water of the pump continues for ages where as before it used to run for aprox 10 or 15 seconds calibration is set correctly /any ideas

If the control is not dead ending the pump. Is likely that calibration is, to high for the flow rate being used. First step is to reduce the calibration setting. This will make the controller more sensitive to the flow being stopped. Alos as suggested check for any leaks or air getting in via the connectors.

V16 Is Here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AhbZirSlpI&t=8s
Polarity Protect technology

dave f

« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2016, 05:51:24 pm »
had a good look today and found a air line crack in the water strainer glass  so ive got another tightend all jubilee clips.calibration set at 30.new battery fitted .bled from pump then from reelhope this dose the trick thanks for the replys