Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

benny donnelly

Window cleaning franchises
« on: February 15, 2016, 09:40:29 pm »
Im seeing this more and more on here people who franchise and others questioning it etc

What im curious is why have all the outlay of a franchise when it can easily be done yourself?

What can a window cleaning franchise offer, is there a USP they use?

I can only imagine down the line having problems with fanchisees not paying royalties, sure why would they? Yeah they are under a contract but when they get what this whole business is about and it is one of the easiest businesses to run, to just plough out themsleves and build on indenpantly

As i say im not being negative to the idea just curious

deeege

Re: Window cleaning franchises
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2016, 09:51:20 pm »
Im seeing this more and more on here people who franchise and others questioning it etc

What im curious is why have all the outlay of a franchise when it can easily be done yourself?

I can only imagine down the line having problems with fanchisees not paying royalties, sure why would they? Yeah they are under a contract but when they get what this whole business is about and it is one of the easiest businesses to run, to just plough out themsleves and build on indenpantly

If only there was a 15 page thread discussing this exact thing........oh wait......

;D
"....and it's lend me ten pounds, I'll buy you a drink, and mother wake me early in the morning."

benny donnelly

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2016, 10:40:04 pm »

If only there was a 15 page thread discussing this exact thing........oh wait......

;D

Haha ive checked twice and still cant see it lol

Smudger

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2016, 07:00:58 am »
If you can't see it, then don't worry about it  ;)

Darran
Never argue with an idiot, they will only bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience

sunshine windows

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2016, 07:34:13 am »
£2k a month of regular monthly work and guaranteed growth might be an incentive to some
To climb mount fuji you must first find a path
(Swindon, Wiltshire)

www.sunshinewindowcleaning.co.uk
www.sunshinesoftwashing.co.uk