Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Perfect Windows

Re: £250,032
« Reply #300 on: February 16, 2016, 07:09:50 pm »
Yeahbut nobut it's poop lol smokeupyerbum lol nobut yeahbut don't work does it can't possibly work 'cos nobody tells me how to do it lol yeahbut nobut upyerbum so there tossers. lol
How old are you Dave 😂 Yep another post by someone franchising not saying how he's done it just ho much he's earning again,I tell you what I'll answer any question you want as long as it won't advance you any further than me eh. 14 odd pages of  blowing smoke up a couple of people's arses,the title should have been I'm now earning 55-60 thousand pounds not 250 thousand LOL.

Two things:

1. Here's a deal: I'll answer any question you ask without you :
telling me that I'm an idiot
telling me that I'm a liar
saying franchising can't possibly work
including any kind of rant about people you employed in the past
implying that you won't believe the answer

- can't say fairer than that

2. Who mentioned earning 250K?  It was quite clear right from the start that this was a thread about the total turnover of all the franchisees we currently have.

So, where's this first question?

Vin

NWH

« Reply #301 on: February 16, 2016, 07:19:26 pm »
The general perception is that all window cleaners and people on the whole are Nuns or Monks and wouldn't dare to do the dirty on you or someone similar,if you were being honest Vin all you would have to say is that if your not careful you can get taken for a right mug you need to keep an eye on things and make sure the people you are allowing into this are not to ambitious. I'm being honest with you Vin I wouldn't or don't want anyone to ambitious that's what I am,it's a bit like if somethings good tell people if somethings excellent keep it to yourself,but you already know that don't you like Ian.

Walter Mitty

« Reply #302 on: February 16, 2016, 07:21:24 pm »
I don't begrudge anyone expanding so long as it doesn't affect another's business.
Unfortunately, it appears that mine is about to be affected.
Not happy.
Maybe I'll try to find a tap, ditch the unit, and go resin only.
I really feel like I've had enough and it's affecting my sleep.

I am extreamly dissapointed by this Paul.

So lets clear it all up shal we.

This is aimed at me. Paul and I both use the same yard, I have my office there, vans, static sytem ect. Paul has a room with his static system. Due to my expansion plans this year, the landlord of the yard (NOT ME) has asked Paul to move his stuff to another room, all of 25 feet away! The new room is going to be fitted out by the landlord (at his own expense) to meet the requirements of a static system, insulated, water supply, drain ect and is actually in a better position within the yard for parking.

So all were talking about about here Paul is you moving your things 25 feet thats all. So you feel the need to pop at me on here over that!!!!!!! For god sake man pull yourself together and grow up. Feel like you have had enough? Effecting your sleep? What a load of rubbish and if that is true then you must have some real issues.

May I remind you that it was me that introduced you to the yard in the first place or have you forgotten that?

Hell I even told the landlord that I didnt think you even needed to move!

So there we have it everyone, lost sleep and stress all down to moving a tiny room 25 feet to a better room!

First of all, it wasn't a "pop".  I was merely stating how I felt and how something affected me.

Yes, I'm pretty disappointed too.  I don't want to mess about moving my stuff.  It'll cost me work time as well because the tank will have to run down to empty to be moved.  I have reservations about whether the new unit will be better - I feel it may be more susceptible to freezing, a big expense if a 40" RO and housing go up the swanee.
It's clear that your intended expansion has triggered this and it's clear that I'm in the way.
It's very wrong to make assumptions about how I should or shouldn't be feeling.  Just because you might not be affected a certain way by something, it doesn't mean that others should feel the same way.  Not all of us have the good fortune to come from psychologically healthy backgrounds so yes, I do have issues around stuff like excessive stress and used to have issues around depression if I go back 30 years.  Please don't use my "issues" in a derogatory manner - I didn't plan for life to be like that and have made a fairly OK job of a rotten hand.

You say "May I remind you that it was me that introduced you to the yard in the first place or have you forgotten that?"
I don't actually see the relevance of that bit.  I bought a few tanks of water from you while I was looking to sort out arrangements somewhere.
I really don't know why you choose to mock me and to minimise my stress and erratic sleep pattern.  People are affected the way they are affected - nothing right or wrong about it.  It's nothing to do with being "grown up" or otherwise.
I note that the only "popping" seems to be in one direction, and it isn't from me.
Anyone who has ever suffered from depression wil tell you that two of the classsic symptoms are erratic sleep and even relatively smallish things (to most people) being blown up within the mind.  Last night, I really feared that I was headfing in a direction that I haven't felt for decades.  It's difficult to explain to someone who hasn't been there, but it's certainly not anything I should be mocked over.  Indeed, I'm quite proud that I managed to call on my past experiences to overcome it.
I'm actually a little puzzled why you felt the need to jump in in such a manner.  You appeared to be making a few assumptions.
Not to worry.  Life goes on.

Where are you and Lee Pryor based?
I really want to be a fly on the wall when you guys bump into each other at the yard!
Awwwwkward

Not at all.
If he chooses to have a probem with me, that's his choice.
I don't have one with him.
Even though he appears to have mocked my difficuties with stress, I won't be biting. Life's too short.
As I said, I'm more puzzled than anything about why me stating how I feel and how it affected me, has been interpreted as a 'pop'.

8weekly

« Reply #303 on: February 16, 2016, 07:26:02 pm »
8 weekly I reckon you was a bit of bully a school wasn't you or were you the fat kid,I noticed you piped earlier on the brush thread just to say don't forget meeeeeee I'm testing brushes as well you know. I reckon you've got a very good chance in getting a part in the next Haribo advert pal 🔙🔜
Yep, a big fat bully me.  ;D As for the brushes thing, I was agreeing with you. Sorry if it spoilt your secret squirrel act.  :P

Perfect Windows

« Reply #304 on: February 16, 2016, 07:27:18 pm »
The general perception is that all window cleaners and people on the whole are Nuns or Monks and wouldn't dare to do the dirty on you or someone similar,if you were being honest Vin all you would have to say is that if your not careful you can get taken for a right mug you need to keep an eye on things and make sure the people you are allowing into this are not to ambitious. I'm being honest with you Vin I wouldn't or don't want anyone to ambitious that's what I am,it's a bit like if somethings good tell people if somethings excellent keep it to yourself,but you already know that don't you like Ian.

No, I don't know that.  I'm just waiting for your question, if you have one.

Vin

Rich Wilts

« Reply #305 on: February 16, 2016, 07:35:22 pm »
He's asked it. It's just his punctuation isn't 100% so there wasn't a question mark.

Ian Lancaster

« Reply #306 on: February 16, 2016, 07:38:11 pm »
it's a bit like if somethings good tell people if somethings excellent keep it to yourself,but you already know that don't you like Ian.

Could you just clarify that for me?  I have a package that is the result of more than two years thinking, revising and refining and three years subsequent experience to eliminate mistakes I hadn't thought of beforehand, together with a regularly updated Franchise Agreement that initially cost me in excess of £9,000, all documented in a simple straightforward way that anyone could use to create a business just like mine and you want me to give it to you for free???!!

p1w1

« Reply #307 on: February 16, 2016, 07:42:10 pm »

No, I don't know that.  I'm just waiting for your question, if you have one.

Vin

I do   :)
Genuine question
As you say you give a franchisee as much work as they want. If you guarantee a franchisee say £1000 of work a month  (for which you take 20% of that figure) and they loose say £50 a month due to cancellations (of not there fault)  and you cant replace it straight away, do you compensate him/her by not taking as much of a percentage for the months you cant give them the £1000 of work (as they will be losing income) or is there a certain time frame they must give you to replace the work. Figures quoted are just examples.

Smudger

« Reply #308 on: February 16, 2016, 07:44:13 pm »
And that Nigel is how to ask a question!!

Darran
Never argue with an idiot, they will only bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience

NWH

« Reply #309 on: February 16, 2016, 07:45:21 pm »
The answer will cost you 1500 notes can I have your card number please you mug lol 💩

p1w1

« Reply #310 on: February 16, 2016, 07:50:50 pm »
The answer will cost you 1500 notes can I have your card number please you mug lol 💩

I don't think you would have the intelligence to use the card reader if i gave them to you  :P

NWH

« Reply #311 on: February 16, 2016, 07:53:52 pm »
Do you honestly think that with that work being done out there there's not the odd house weatherboard conservatory being cleaned without you knowing it for cash in hand over 4-5 rounds of work on a daily weekly basis,I think someone needs to smell the old coffee beans if you ask me. You don't need to give me a reply to that thanks coz I know the answer,you either think you so special that they wouldn't do it to you or you don't know people in general.

NWH

« Reply #312 on: February 16, 2016, 07:58:05 pm »
I discovered a fantastic way to clean lead lights today it's a revelation I have been working on this for sometime now trial and error and all that you know what it's like,if you'd like to send me a cheque for 50 notes I'll let you know my secret yeah 🚽🚽🚽👈👈👈

Perfect Windows

« Reply #313 on: February 16, 2016, 08:11:40 pm »
Do you honestly think that with that work being done out there there's not the odd house weatherboard conservatory being cleaned without you knowing it for cash in hand over 4-5 rounds of work on a daily weekly basis,I think someone needs to smell the old coffee beans if you ask me. You don't need to give me a reply to that thanks coz I know the answer,you either think you so special that they wouldn't do it to you or you don't know people in general.

Not a question in any way, shape or form.  Oh dear, I give up.  Second onto my ignore list.

Vin

NWH

« Reply #314 on: February 16, 2016, 08:12:47 pm »
Lol come on Vin you know it goes on have you been a window cleaner before.

NWH

« Reply #315 on: February 16, 2016, 08:14:33 pm »
Not a question but it's what happens everyday of our working week are you not even going to say it's possible it goes on.

NWH

« Reply #316 on: February 16, 2016, 08:16:27 pm »
I reckon most blokes would say we know it goes on as long as we are getting our wedge we are appy eh. 💸💸💸🔍🔍🔍🔍

Perfect Windows

« Reply #317 on: February 16, 2016, 08:23:15 pm »
I do   :)
Genuine question
As you say you give a franchisee as much work as they want. If you guarantee a franchisee say £1000 of work a month  (for which you take 20% of that figure) and they loose say £50 a month due to cancellations (of not there fault)  and you cant replace it straight away, do you compensate him/her by not taking as much of a percentage for the months you cant give them the £1000 of work (as they will be losing income) or is there a certain time frame they must give you to replace the work. Figures quoted are just examples.

No, no compensation but there has to be some give and take.  The kind of person we have as a franchisee knows that they are running a business and that nothing's guaranteed.  They also know that over the summer we there is nothing on my mind more that trying to gain business.  That means that any downward fluctuations will be far outweighed by the strong upward trend.  I'm obviously not going to share the graphs of franchisees' turnover but the odd downward blip is pretty much invisible.

To give it some perspective, the three longer-standing franchisees are all over £1,000 a week, so £50 of cancellations in a month wouldn't really be noticeable.  Plus, even now in winter, we're gaining business at a rate that should keep the guys slowly growing barring a major series of cancellations.

Vin

Carl@Cwc

« Reply #318 on: February 16, 2016, 08:24:22 pm »
Lol come on Vin you know it goes on have you been a window cleaner before.

i franchise too.
and to answer your quote ! ( as i am still a windie )

of course its bound to happen, " house here and house there, conny roof in the back pocket"
all you can do is monitor them as best you feel.
we are van tracked and realistically rely on the judgement we used when we took on the franchisee.
One franchisee had a custie call up the office to see when she was next due,
we checked the franchisees accounts and she was not on there.
The franchisee was called into the office and read the riot act about keeping his franchise in order and the consequences of moonlighting.
on the employment side it also fails als.
today i had a call to cancel an account due to a quality issue,
upon looking at her account the cleaner yesterday had marked her down as " Having Work Done"
meaning he stupidly let his cash in the back pocket " not today" phone us up with a quality issue???????? the mind boggles!!!
we tracked the vans movements yesterday and gathered the information  and as a consequence he was dismissed.
there are pitfalls in any way you earn money,
its about working out what best works for you!!

Mick Kent

« Reply #319 on: February 16, 2016, 08:30:51 pm »
Yeahbut nobut it's poop lol smokeupyerbum lol nobut yeahbut don't work does it can't possibly work 'cos nobody tells me how to do it lol yeahbut nobut upyerbum so there tossers. lol
How old are you Dave 😂 Yep another post by someone franchising not saying how he's done it just ho much he's earning again,I tell you what I'll answer any question you want as long as it won't advance you any further than me eh. 14 odd pages of  blowing smoke up a couple of people's arses,the title should have been I'm now earning 55-60 thousand pounds not 250 thousand LOL.

Two things:

1. Here's a deal: I'll answer any question you ask without you :
telling me that I'm an idiot
telling me that I'm a liar
saying franchising can't possibly work
including any kind of rant about people you employed in the past
implying that you won't believe the answer

- can't say fairer than that

2. Who mentioned earning 250K?  It was quite clear right from the start that this was a thread about the total turnover of all the franchisees we currently have.

So, where's this first question?

Vin

Why make this thread anyway, why would you want the world to know what you turnover?.
Noone else makes an ooo i earn this much thread!
The fact that by searching your company on company house comes up with figures so far out from what you state tells a story that you are  an attention seeker. Why post about yourself so much if its working so great for you??
A clever person would keep it to himself and let others wonder how much or how long.....