Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Perfect Windows

Re: £250,032
« Reply #140 on: February 12, 2016, 07:02:00 pm »
He seems to be (wrongly) hinting at tax avoidance - which is legal.  It's evasion that is illegal.

Indeed, but he doesn't need to accuse me of something illegal for it to be libel.

For example, if he said I was a drag queen every weekday evening, he wouldn't be accusing me of something illegal but it would still be libel*

Vin

* As I only do my drag act at weekends.

NWH

« Reply #141 on: February 12, 2016, 07:02:06 pm »
I will ask my brother in law Vin do want his name he's a barrister

Perfect Windows

« Reply #142 on: February 12, 2016, 07:04:27 pm »

I've asked nicely twice now.  I will ask you a final time, in what way was "he is avoiding TAX and VAT" "not a accusation against anyone"?

Vin

NWH

« Reply #143 on: February 12, 2016, 07:06:31 pm »
It was meant as in anyone running a similar business him her it whatever you want to call it ,you asking me to explain you want to try explaining how you do it instead of trying make us all guess.

NWH

« Reply #144 on: February 12, 2016, 07:09:01 pm »
Walter Mitty said it in the same context it was said as an example of anyone doing the same thing.

Walter Mitty

« Reply #145 on: February 12, 2016, 07:13:52 pm »
He seems to be (wrongly) hinting at tax avoidance - which is legal.  It's evasion that is illegal.

Indeed, but he doesn't need to accuse me of something illegal for it to be libel.

For example, if he said I was a drag queen every weekday evening, he wouldn't be accusing me of something illegal but it would still be libel*

Vin

I take your point.
I just want to say congratulations, though I'm surprised you posted it on here as there are always some dissenters.

NWH

« Reply #146 on: February 12, 2016, 07:15:59 pm »
I say good luck to him I'd like to know how it's done.

Perfect Windows

« Reply #147 on: February 12, 2016, 07:22:41 pm »

Vin

I take your point.
I just want to say congratulations, though I'm surprised you posted it on here as there are always some dissenters.

Thanks, though I'm assuming the congratulations is not for the drag act...

NWH and Cumbucket dissenting doesn't bother me in the slightest.  As I've said previously I normally laugh at them, not with them.  They are unintentionally hilarious.  NWH's accusation was irritating me but I'm going to ignore it now that I know he has a barrister in the family.

Vin

NWH

« Reply #148 on: February 12, 2016, 07:25:05 pm »
I would still like to know how it's all done and divided up so you can sell each bit off to a franchise and how you police it I'm not being funny I'm genuinely interested.

Perfect Windows

« Reply #149 on: February 12, 2016, 07:28:22 pm »
I would still like to know how it's all done and divided up so you can sell each bit off to a franchise and how you police it I'm not being funny I'm genuinely interested.

Sorry,  you've used up all your chances of any kind of answer from me.

Vin

robbo333

« Reply #150 on: February 12, 2016, 07:33:11 pm »

Oddly enough i'm with NWH on this one  ;)
I think a lot of windies heading towards retirement (or not) think about their options and franchising is definitely an option.
You obviously have a lot of hands-on experience to give so why not write a short book or 'guide' on 'how to franchise your window cleaning business'. You could start from scratch and give all the processes, figures, legislations etc. Show how you started and how you did it. I for one would be willing to pay for that kind of info. Got to be worth £50 a pop. I wonder how many you could sell.  Just a thought.
"Thank you for calling: if you have a 1st floor flat, mid terraced house, lots of dogs, no parking, no side access, or no sense of humour, please press hold!
For all other enquiries, please press1"

AuRavelling79

« Reply #151 on: February 12, 2016, 07:52:26 pm »

Does he serve hot chocolate or only expresso?
It's a game of three halves!

8weekly

« Reply #152 on: February 12, 2016, 07:55:41 pm »
lol honestly and people think I talk a lot S@@@ on here about certain things,when are people going to be honest and say you can build a fantastic business window cleaning if you want to but it comes with problems like any other business. To say just go out and get 250000 worth of work and jobs a good'n just get 10'sholin monks to work it for you and you'll be fine is you won't have any day to day stress is Sh£&be at its best.
You're right.

They do think you talk a load of s**t on here.

ChumBucket

« Reply #153 on: February 12, 2016, 08:04:03 pm »
Narcissistic Personality Disorder or K N O B for short, attention seeking jumped up twerp with a superiority attitude. THAT is why this post was created.  ;D Nothing to do with theoretical milestones etc etc. ::)roll Just the same old Braggart doing his thing! ::)roll

Dave Willis

« Reply #154 on: February 12, 2016, 08:07:48 pm »

I think a lot of windies heading towards retirement (or not) think about their options and franchising is definitely an option.
You obviously have a lot of hands-on experience to give so why not write a short book or 'guide' on 'how to franchise your window cleaning business'. You could start from scratch and give all the processes, figures, legislations etc. Show how you started and how you did it. I for one would be willing to pay for that kind of info. Got to be worth £50 a pop. I wonder how many you could sell.  Just a thought.

I think if you want all the answers it's more like £1500 a pop!

Smurf

« Reply #155 on: February 12, 2016, 08:15:33 pm »

I think if you want all the answers it's more like £1500 a pop!

Click on Vin's link to find out more as if the truth be known was the main reason why he started this thread in the first place.
If he can do it anyone can but will cost you £1500 to find out how to do it,

chris turner

« Reply #156 on: February 12, 2016, 09:27:04 pm »

If you search this forum hard enough all the info you'll ever need on employing, franchising etc is all there.
It's really not that difficult, youve already built a business, just keep going. 
With the right research, planning, advertising, motivation and a bit of dosh behind you, it would be very easy to grow a large business, if that's what you want.
Personally I dislike franchises. Poor fools are buying into something that is essentially never actually theirs to keep, led to believe 'they are their own boss', when in fact they are being used and abused for profit just like any other employee.
Why do suckers pay for that, when they can be an employee for no upfront cost and have guys like 8 weekly paying them £100 a day.
Or better yet, just start their own bloody business.
I pity the fool...

NWH

« Reply #157 on: February 12, 2016, 09:29:18 pm »
What I don't understand is that nobody has ever talked about the pitfalls with this just the positives,and Granville he is a proper Barrister Cambridge graduate I really don't know what his sister is doing with me TBH but there you go it must be my good looks opposite attract and all that 😘😎

supernova77

« Reply #158 on: February 12, 2016, 10:00:19 pm »

If you search this forum hard enough all the info you'll ever need on employing, franchising etc is all there.
It's really not that difficult, youve already built a business, just keep going. 
With the right research, planning, advertising, motivation and a bit of dosh behind you, it would be very easy to grow a large business, if that's what you want.
Personally I dislike franchises. Poor fools are buying into something that is essentially never actually theirs to keep, led to believe 'they are their own boss', when in fact they are being used and abused for profit just like any other employee..
Why do suckers pay for that, when they can be an employee for no upfront cost and have guys like 8 weekly paying them £100 a day.
Or better yet, just start their own bloody business.
I pity the fool...

A bit of a short sighted and "blinkered" post to be honest.

Rich Wilts

« Reply #159 on: February 12, 2016, 10:18:43 pm »
What I love about this forum, is having been a gobby opinionated MODDED myself on here in the past and now watching someone else doing it.

It's like watching people getting ped 😆😆😆

Keep going ;)