This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Thr-windowcleaning

Re: £250,032
« Reply #120 on: February 12, 2016, 05:51:15 pm »
Since joining this forum, this has been my favourite post. That is all. As you were....

Perfect Windows

« Reply #121 on: February 12, 2016, 06:03:29 pm »
No you need to pay attention also what is going to happen when he wants to take one of them to court for non payment tell me what does he do please,what does he say to be judge he has not been paying me the rent for MY WORK. Off the record he is avoiding TAX and VAT because in his mind he owns 250.000 worth of work on paper he is just declaring the income he gets which I suspect he is just putting down as money earnt from cleaning windows. He is sub contracting out 250000 worth of work which he owns he must do he's getting paid for renting it out,why would people pay him month after month if they owned it.

Red bit: You're edging very close to libel there.  You're accusing me of avoiding tax when the truth is I'm running a franchise that's been pored over by an expert (that's someone who knows what they are talking about, in case you're in any doubt as to what that might be) whose advice to me is that this is all legal, above board and enforceable.

Blue bit: Why on earth would I falsely account for money received?  Seriously?  What could possibly be the benefit to me?  Royalties are recorded as royalties.

Green bit: I'm not subcontracting or renting anything.  The royalties are a fee for (amongst other things) using our logo, designs and business methods.  They are not rent.

Vin

NWH

« Reply #122 on: February 12, 2016, 06:05:08 pm »
lol honestly and people think I talk a lot S@@@ on here about certain things,when are people going to be honest and say you can build a fantastic business window cleaning if you want to but it comes with problems like any other business. To say just go out and get 250000 worth of work and jobs a good'n just get 10'sholin monks to work it for you and you'll be fine is you won't have any day to day stress is Sh£&be at its best.

Perfect Windows

« Reply #123 on: February 12, 2016, 06:06:12 pm »
Thats pretty impressive in just over 5 years. How do you get most of your customers? flyers, canvasing?

About ten or fifteen customers canvassed, all the rest leaflets and web.

Vin

NWH

« Reply #124 on: February 12, 2016, 06:09:48 pm »
Why would you come on here in the first place and talk trump,who cares what your doing in my experience people with big dicks don't need to tell the girls. You have not stated in previous posts how it is done properly as a business how it's broken down and who owns what,why do you think questions arise you make a statement 250000 and expect people to get on there knees and unzip you.

NWH

« Reply #125 on: February 12, 2016, 06:15:15 pm »
No you need to pay attention also what is going to happen when he wants to take one of them to court for non payment tell me what does he do please,what does he say to be judge he has not been paying me the rent for MY WORK. Off the record he is avoiding TAX and VAT because in his mind he owns 250.000 worth of work on paper he is just declaring the income he gets which I suspect he is just putting down as money earnt from cleaning windows. He is sub contracting out 250000 worth of work which he owns he must do he's getting paid for renting it out,why would people pay him month after month if they owned it.

Red bit: You're edging very close to libel there.  You're accusing me of avoiding tax when the truth is I'm running a franchise that's been pored over by an expert (that's someone who knows what they are talking about, in case you're in any doubt as to what that might be) whose advice to me is that this is all legal, above board and enforceable.

Blue bit: Why on earth would I falsely account for money received?  Seriously?  What could possibly be the benefit to me?  Royalties are recorded as royalties.

Green bit: I'm not subcontracting or renting anything.  The royalties are a fee for (amongst other things) using our logo, designs and business methods.  They are not rent.

Vin
Who owns all the work then that was my question it was a question not a accusation against anyone,all this talk about 250000 worth of work must belong to someone I couldn't give a monkeys about how much TAX you pay its irrelevant to my point.

Perfect Windows

« Reply #126 on: February 12, 2016, 06:23:29 pm »
Who owns all the work then that was my question it was a question not a accusation against anyone,all this talk about 250000 worth of work must belong to someone I couldn't give a monkeys about how much TAX you pay its irrelevant to my point.

In what way was "he is avoiding TAX and VAT" "not a accusation against anyone"?

dazmond

« Reply #127 on: February 12, 2016, 06:30:17 pm »
NWH google FISH window cleaning.its a massive franchise window cleaning business in america..franchises work very well for window cleaning.

well done vin.hats off to you for making it work and best wishes for your future growth. :)
price higher/work harder!

NWH

« Reply #128 on: February 12, 2016, 06:33:14 pm »
He is either this or he's either that I was saying that coz I'm trying to work out how you doing it,you are not saying how it's done legally between you and the people doing the work that was my point. If you put a thread up and don't expect people to try and work out how your doing it what do you expect it would be liable if I said Mr X is avoiding this or that because of this reason,all I'm doing is asking how it's done divided up legally. It would be more interesting if someone came on here and said its not all plain sailing you know there are pitfalls along the way,instead is saying allo I've got a franchise don't you know and I'm earning XYZ try making it interesting by telling people how it's run or how the TAX and VAT is worked out it might help a few people then,but  its done for ego then I would expect no more. Break it down and explain,put your trumpet down for a minute.

dazmond

« Reply #129 on: February 12, 2016, 06:33:42 pm »
FISH window cleaning has over 250 franchise offices across the united states!so it does work very well! :)
price higher/work harder!

NWH

« Reply #130 on: February 12, 2016, 06:34:28 pm »
All county window cleaning was purchased from him,he's a bigger arsehole than me and that's saying something.

ChumBucket

« Reply #131 on: February 12, 2016, 06:40:12 pm »
All county window cleaning was purchased from him,he's a bigger arsehole than me and that's saying something.

;D ;D ;D

NWH

« Reply #132 on: February 12, 2016, 06:42:09 pm »

;D ;D ;D
lol 🚽🚽🚽🚽🔙🔜

Matt.

« Reply #133 on: February 12, 2016, 06:42:19 pm »
So recently I posted a pic of a glass roof I was cleaning, I didnt do it to brag just to share the job with anyone interested. Some liked it 1 never. Am all about seeing what others are getting upto and helping those out that need it

Maybe vin just wanted to let others know how things were going for him, and anyone else who's thinking of doing the same can see how well it's going for him.

Chris, I wasn't saying your jealous of vin, at all, this for me is well done to vin, but for other they just think he's blowing his on trumpet. I don't see it like that.

I thought this forum was all about helping each other out ........... But as the mrs would say to me, you know what thought did !!!

Ian101

« Reply #134 on: February 12, 2016, 06:44:51 pm »
just need onionman to put his opinion on here

NWH

« Reply #135 on: February 12, 2016, 06:45:40 pm »
He should say how it's done it's like smoke and mirrors cloak and dagger I'm doing this and that if he's not willing to share his pearls of wisdom people are going to think he's full of Sh&@"£.

NWH

« Reply #136 on: February 12, 2016, 06:46:26 pm »
Hes the daddy is he lol

ChumBucket

« Reply #137 on: February 12, 2016, 06:53:01 pm »

He was as bad under the guise of Onionman too! ;D

Perfect Windows

« Reply #138 on: February 12, 2016, 06:53:41 pm »
He is either this or he's either that I was saying that coz I'm trying to work out how you doing it,you are not saying how it's done legally between you and the people doing the work that was my point. If you put a thread up and don't expect people to try and work out how your doing it what do you expect it would be liable if I said Mr X is avoiding this or that because of this reason,all I'm doing is asking how it's done divided up legally. It would be more interesting if someone came on here and said its not all plain sailing you know there are pitfalls along the way,instead is saying allo I've got a franchise don't you know and I'm earning XYZ try making it interesting by telling people how it's run or how the TAX and VAT is worked out it might help a few people then,but  its done for ego then I would expect no more. Break it down and explain,put your trumpet down for a minute.

You can blather all you want but you still haven't answered how accusing me of "avoiding TAX and VAT" is "not a accusation against anyone"?

That is nothing at all to do with ego, helping people, asking how it's done, or putting a trumpet down.  It's a false allegation.  It's libel, plain and simple.  Do you know what libel is?  You might want to look it up.

Vin

Walter Mitty

« Reply #139 on: February 12, 2016, 06:56:43 pm »

Vin

He seems to be (wrongly) hinting at tax avoidance - which is legal.  It's evasion that is illegal.