This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

dave f

zero tolerance now
« on: February 10, 2016, 01:48:15 pm »
I'm pig sick of dog shyte gardens this morning gets to a house to find down the side full of dog crap and not only that the fecking gate locked so the red mist came over me  >:( I wrote them a polite but to the point about the mess and the gate locked.and that I wouldn not do the house that they would have to wait .etc.

Smurf

Re: zero tolerance now
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2016, 02:00:16 pm »
Dump  ;D

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2016, 02:03:58 pm »
Plastic bags over shoes and then if you step in any it doesn't matter.  If you do step in some, put bill inside plastic bag and post through letter box.

dave f

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2016, 02:05:23 pm »
 ;D ;D ;D

the king

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2016, 08:54:21 pm »
ive got just 1 on my round now that has dog logs every were ::)roll blady nte mare last time i picked them up as i had 4 dog bags in my pocket i then told her i picked them up she went red as so maby next time there wont b any in garden lol ill find out in a few weeks  ;D

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2016, 09:28:32 pm »
ive got just 1 on my round now that has dog logs every were ::)roll blady nte mare last time i picked them up as i had 4 dog bags in my pocket i then told her i picked them up she went red as so maby next time there wont b any in garden lol ill find out in a few weeks  ;D

You carry dog bags around?? Do u put your buttys in them or something?!
U actually picked up all the dog crap b4 u started cleaning her windows?! Bahahahaha

dave the rave

« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2016, 06:48:46 am »
The point of WFP is safety  ,so why would anyone drag the hose round a house that has dog logs every where..But desperate times must equal desperate measures

dave f

« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2016, 06:54:12 am »
just got a txt last night full of apoligies  saying they had an emergancy  and had to dash out the lying gets the place was full to bursting  more than a mornings worth.