This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

nathankaye

Poop!!!!!
« on: February 10, 2016, 01:03:46 pm »
Cars parked on street. Flowers,  pots and garden obstacles. Ok, these are bound to cause obstacles for dragging the hose around, I get that!!   But come on people, tidy up after your blooming dogs have fouled in the garden or paths.  Sick of winding up hose n dragging thru crap or having to go really slow so not dropping pole hose in any!!!
Reaally annoying when I was traditional n dragged it half way up ladders before noticing! But this takes it to a new level of hate!!!!!
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

Clever Forum Name

Re: Poop!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2016, 01:17:49 pm »
Do you think the dog owners are gonna read this post ?  ;D

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2016, 01:43:32 pm »
When any new dog owning customer signs up, I go through some 'rules' with them -
I start from 8am
I work in light rain
If your dog craps in your garden, due to health and safety issues, I will txt you the night before so you can clean it up before I arrive.

Smurf

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2016, 02:08:04 pm »
If they can't be arsed to clean up after a pet takes a dump on paving or areas that need access too then why should they expect a cleaner to do any work at their property?

Matt.

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2016, 02:29:00 pm »
I remember reading a post a able back about this ......... It's  the one this ya not prepared to put u with. I don't do domestics but ya still get dog muck on the high street and around jobs.

If ya get it on ya hose an wind in unaware the van stinks as I found out a few weeks ago. Luckily I had some hypo in the van to clean the hose with but it's was minging having to do it.