This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

darryn

straight from di vessel
« on: February 09, 2016, 08:00:13 pm »
feel likes i am not getting much usage out my 7 litre vessel ,filling vessel 3 quarters full my tap water is a reading of 90 parts.i have a gene box with a flow control i am using a flow rate of 80 and a cal set at about 60  i like to work with a high flow and a good speed,i have a 350 litre tank which i have worked out i am getting about 6 or 7 fills before my reading rises to 10 also using vision and adding right dosage any idea what going on or is this about right :)

Jonny 87

Re: straight from di vessel
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2016, 08:38:54 pm »
Are you adding vision to just tap water and then putting it through di vessels?

That's your answer if you are.

Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher

darryn

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2016, 09:02:53 pm »
yes mate putting vision in tap water which is going threw my vessel bottle

nathankaye

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2016, 09:11:03 pm »
Needs to be added to your tank of pure water, not before mate.
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

darryn

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2016, 09:23:50 pm »
been adding straight to tap water then to vessel, mate of mine got a injector from jigsaw innovation injects vision after di and his resin lasts twice as long i thought it would have no effect which way i was doing it to my tds

Jonny 87

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2016, 10:14:31 pm »
been adding straight to tap water then to vessel, mate of mine got a injector from jigsaw innovation injects vision after di and his resin lasts twice as long i thought it would have no effect which way i was doing it to my tds

Even though vision doesn't raise your tds resin does still strip parts of it out your water, then over time your resin will be hanging to all the vision and raising your tds. Any additive needs to be added to pure.
Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher

Plankton

« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2016, 10:31:18 pm »
I had added iso before di which I think Dave Willis advised against, but its one of these things with zero tds products that you need to see for yourself whether it's detrimental or not!
If it's claimed to ruin the resin try it and if it's claimed to increase productivity avoid it  :)

darryn

« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2016, 11:21:16 pm »
time to buy injector i think, what i will pay on resin will cover cost of injector over time thanks for advice going to test how long resin lasts with out using vision just to see how long i get as i have filled vessel with new resin today

ascjim

« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2016, 05:57:31 pm »
Bad idea,

Micky Barber

« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2016, 06:07:12 pm »
You need to get 2 eleven litre vessels and fill them as much as you can (not 3 quarters) my reading is 73 and resin lasts about 10 weeks