This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

oliver collins

Van insurance
« on: February 08, 2016, 09:11:21 pm »
Hi guys
Please can u please recommend insurance companies that give resalable quotations as mine is up for renewal at the cost of £550.00
Is that a lot I am not sure if that is a lot or not
Help would b appreciated
Thanks oliver collins rise n shine cleaning

Spruce

Re: Van insurance
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2016, 09:22:58 pm »
Hi guys
Please can u please recommend insurance companies that give resalable quotations as mine is up for renewal at the cost of £550.00
Is that a lot I am not sure if that is a lot or not
Help would b appreciated
Thanks oliver collins rise n shine cleaning

Avia has my van at the moment. But your total loss claim on your last van will be reflecting on the premium.

You should get a better quote as you only have a 300 liter tank. Once you go above 500 liters your choice of insurers becomes rather limited. At one time the only insurers who would do 650 liter tanks were Aegis.

Aegis wanted £150 more this year as the wife is a named driver and she had a total loss claim on her car last year. The annual premium on her replacement car (same make, model and year,) has gone up £80 for the remainder of the year's insurance, despite her non claims bonus being insured.
Success is 1% inspiration, 98% perspiration and 2% attention to detail!

The older I get, the better I was ;)

S.A.J

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2016, 09:44:47 pm »
A-Plan for us! We now have all our vans with them

a900

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2016, 11:14:10 pm »
I'm with Aviva. Renewed the truck using there drive app saving some more pennies. They have beaten any price I can get for the past 3 years. Starting to wonder why I bother trying anywhere else at renewal  ;D :D

SB Cleaning

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2016, 01:01:25 pm »
I'm with gladiator.

Smurf

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2016, 07:43:39 pm »
Ageas (A-Plan)

Matt.

« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2016, 07:47:54 pm »
£550 ....... I would be over the moon with that......
I have a few years no claims on this van an this is the first year I have managed to get it under a grand and only just

EandM

« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2016, 08:39:30 pm »
Adrian Flux have been very good for my pickup with a tank in the back. They do each quote individually rather than the script you get from some of the more mainstream companies - though I did beat their already very low quote for a Classic Policy on my Capri so, like in most cases, phone or web around the companies that everyone here has listed and see who's best.

paulben

« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2016, 06:25:41 am »
Avviva for me cheapest of the big companies and were very quick paying out when van was written off , accident Tuesday dinner time loan van by tea time money in bank by Friday
Do not steal the government hates competition

« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2016, 07:08:50 am »
Avviva for me cheapest of the big companies and were very quick paying out when van was written off , accident Tuesday dinner time loan van by tea time money in bank by Friday

How big is your tank Paul? And how much was it with a viva for the year?

paulben

« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2016, 03:51:57 pm »
I never told them about tank lucky they never inspected it everything done over phone . Now use 4x4 so no tank but told them everything roof rack and tow bar last years £368 for year fully comp business and personal use every one else wanted about £500
Do not steal the government hates competition