Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Poll

People who have used additives only

Do whats claimed will carry on using additive
56.5%
13 (56.5%)
Not sure if it helps
30.4%
7 (30.4%)
waste of money wont buy any more
13%
3 (13%)

Total Members Voted: 22

paulben

Additives
« on: February 06, 2016, 04:03:39 pm »
maybe  this will stop some arguments or start a few
Do not steal the government hates competition

SeanK

Re: Additives
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2016, 04:19:12 pm »
To be honest the outcome of this vote will be as pointless as using them, you will have Kempy and his click voting yes
me voting no, Dazmond voting yes and no and a few independent guys voting yes.
Your missing out the many who have never even considered it as an option because they already get the results it claims to achieve.

sunshine windows

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2016, 04:43:16 pm »
There's no can't be arsed to try it option
To climb mount fuji you must first find a path
(Swindon, Wiltshire)

www.sunshinewindowcleaning.co.uk
www.sunshinesoftwashing.co.uk

paulben

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2016, 04:44:36 pm »
have you tried an additive either of you

paulben

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2016, 04:54:38 pm »
there is no can't be arsed to try option as its for those that have tried an additive or are you a can't be arsed to read the question

SeanK

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2016, 09:16:02 pm »
What happening I thought the happy Vision customers would have the vote up into the hundreds if not thousands by now. ;D

Don Kee

« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2016, 09:26:09 pm »
Do we have to have 5,000 threads on what is pretty much the same subject?

The 'vote' is pointless, will prove squat and the usual suspects will just have another stomping ground for the same old arguments...

It used to be moderately interesting but now its boooooooorrrrrrrrrriiiiiinnnnnnggggggg
Why don't you have a quick google before making stupid comments?

keyser soze

« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2016, 11:28:58 am »
To be honest the outcome of this vote will be as pointless as using them, you will have Kempy and his click voting yes
me voting no, Dazmond voting yes and no and a few independent guys voting yes.
Your missing out the many who have never even considered it as an option because they already get the results it claims to achieve.
thats true . a lot of window cleaners i know and i know a lot locally doesn't use it yet . but the same as wfp it'll catch on in the end

paulben

« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2016, 12:01:33 pm »
The point was to see if more liked it than thought it was crap 78% liked it and 14% didn't so now maybe we can end these boring threads with Sean being like a jack russell with a rat just wont let it go . It doesn't matter whats in it as long as its not harmful  it works for the majority  no one is forcing anyone to buy it and those that slag it off without trying an additive cannot know what there on about .

« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2016, 12:33:53 pm »
To be honest, I think the people including me have tried it and don't like it . It's not a case of slagging it off without trying it

paulben

« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2016, 12:46:32 pm »
That's fine even Kempy say's not everyone will like but Sean just goes on and on

Rich Wilts

« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2016, 12:48:07 pm »
Ive tried it too. Ive tried two versions. I can't see any improvement in the cleaning efficacy when its added. Im being honest, its my opinion and my experience.

Ive also tried it neat on uPVC cills and it didn't do anything noticeable to the in-ground dirt. Im not saying this because I think it sells because of a placebo effect (?) Im saying it because thats my experience.

Im also not saying it because I don't like it, I'm indifferent to the product, I say it because my experience with the product shows its ineffective.

paulben

« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2016, 01:04:50 pm »
I only tried the first version of vision I liked it but again that was my opinion that's all I was asking in the poll if people liked additives or not ( Not just Vision but any additive ) and to shut up motor mouth

SeanK

« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2016, 05:25:52 am »
I only tried the first version of vision I liked it but again that was my opinion that's all I was asking in the poll if people liked additives or not ( Not just Vision but any additive ) and to shut up motor mouth

Obviously you dont know me very well IWill always challange the silly rantings of a pin head
You cant let stupity win as that helps no one.

Rich Wilts

« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2016, 06:14:37 am »
Obviously you dont know me very well IWill always challange the silly rantings of a pin head
You cant let stupity win as that helps no one.

They don't come any 'stupiter' than that  ;D

kempy

« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2016, 07:35:03 am »
Why don't we just move on .
Persons accept that everybody has different opinions and ways of working .

Similar to persons arguing over trad v Wfp methods , just let persons do what they believe in.

Another post on additives  and SeanK responds within 10 minutes and then numerous more posts .

Just let it go SeanK , move on ......

However , your probably great for advertising my product .
Cheers ..