Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

KS Cleaning

Re: Facelift Neon worlds lightest Waterfed pole
« Reply #60 on: February 09, 2016, 08:13:13 pm »
Nice poles lol you want to put that new Neon brush on the end of a Brodex pole and go for the full crappy works,that Neon brush is only fit for the toilet another £30 down the toilet complete  rubbish.

Well this is my neon brush after 5 hours use!!

I have just bought 2 of these brushes :'(, probably be delivered tomorrow, after seeing this photo I think I will just send them back and ask for a refund

Jonny 87

« Reply #61 on: February 09, 2016, 09:07:29 pm »
Hmmmm.

Recently I've been converted to the "bristles that lay flat". I use the Gardiner supreme soft, and it does similar.

Me reasoning is that a cloth can agitate the dirt on a window very well, and that is basically like a flat brush head. No bristles on that etc.

Plus the splay allows you to get right into the corners to flick out spiders, and meanwhile the dual trim part of the brush has still got its bristles pretty upright in the glass.

I'm looking forward to the Gardiner ultimate brushes mind. From what I've seen they have less splay, so should be good for leaded as well.

Think I've got more brushes in my garage than a hairdressers.
Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher

ChumBucket

« Reply #62 on: February 09, 2016, 09:31:00 pm »
Nice poles lol you want to put that new Neon brush on the end of a Brodex pole and go for the full crappy works,that Neon brush is only fit for the toilet another £30 down the toilet complete  rubbish.

Well this is my neon brush after 5 hours use!!

Stephen Fox

Cleanitup God

Re: gardiner brush quality

The aim of the NeoN was creating the ultimate lightweight brush that outperforms (and outlasts) the 'toothbrush' style brushes on the market. We saw a need for a truely superior maintenance clean brush, as what is currently available seems to be lacking. We've invested in a higher grade bristle which we hope to outlast the standard bristle found on most wfp brushes.  Time will tell of course, but we are quitely confident especially with the current feedback we are getting.
Report to moderator   Logged

You couldn't make it up!!  ;D ;D ;D

NWH

« Reply #63 on: February 09, 2016, 10:46:58 pm »
Whatever you've invested in whatever research you've done has been a complete waste of time as you've not throughly tested the product,this brush is and I've got to say one of if not the worst brush I've ever had it is a mop disguised as a brush. I paid over 30 notes for a brush not  10% as good as a standard ionic multipole brush,people read through forums think they've seen a gap in the market and try and cash in think again m8 I purchased 1 coz no one else in my area was stupid enough to buy 1 so I could have looked at it first. There must be about £25 profit in that brush for you,and as for saying making a brush that lasts lol it lasted hours I've got brushes that are years old still usable.

kempy

« Reply #64 on: February 10, 2016, 12:22:02 am »
I think a combo of a

• 1st  pole  a Slx  22ft

• 2nd  pole a 35ft Extreame

Dave Willis

« Reply #65 on: February 10, 2016, 07:37:55 am »
I can see why a Neon brush would last at least twenty years.

NWH

« Reply #66 on: February 10, 2016, 10:31:13 am »
Don't ask me why Dave but it came with a tube of toothpaste.

Stephen Fox

« Reply #67 on: February 10, 2016, 04:18:17 pm »
Another brush not throughly tested in the field of the Waterfed poler,I can use a brush for about 10 minutes to see if it's fit for the job I've tried so many 95% for sale at the moment are complete rubbish. Why on earth are suppliers going for the more splay the merrier it makes no sense whatsoever, to have a brush fold flat on the glass it should have splay yes but the bristles should almost act like suspension you should have to push the pole forward slightly to get the brush to fold slightly it shouldn't fold flat under the weight of the pole at all. We've gone from boxed shape brushes to ridiculously hi lo 100% splay brushes that are hopeless to work with.

NWH, you really dont like the Neon brush! And very very vocal about it!!  ;D

We vast majority of feedback for the NeoN brush has been excellent, and a lot of orders have been placed so expect some more reviews. Here are a couple...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7woGLUQiQ4A
https://www.facebook.com/scottgutterclean/videos/654575401347656/

It is designed for maintenance cleans and to be lightweight, so not for every job but will suit regular work

I'm surprised how much you hate it, but there we are! If you are not happy pleasesend it back for a refund.

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #68 on: February 10, 2016, 04:30:44 pm »
So Mark used it once and give it one go and he "highly recommends" ? Maybe Mark can tell us what it's like after a month of use?

Second video doesn't load. Looking at the link is it the same Scott who used to sell the best pole on the market according to him but now doesn't?

Stephen Fox

« Reply #69 on: February 10, 2016, 04:44:34 pm »
Number 23,

I would agree, It's kind of like reviews of certain suppliers products posted on here after a day or so use.

But just two quick examples - just to show the view posted in this thread is not universal, that is all

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #70 on: February 10, 2016, 04:54:46 pm »
The second video doesn't work, well the link doesn't anyway.

I purchased your black hose last year and even on the first couple of hours/days it was great but i didn't post a video straight away as i like to test stuff. Unless the new product is amazing.

Michael Peterson

« Reply #71 on: February 10, 2016, 04:57:34 pm »
i bought two poles the chrsitmas before last, a pheonix (the carbon one pheonix x i think) and an slx

Gardiner pole - no problems the lable has just about come off but no spinning or any maintanace required

the pheonix - after a couple of months all sections were spinning and the clamps needed glueing then the top section became so worn you couldnt use it! 

Michael Peterson

« Reply #72 on: February 10, 2016, 04:58:19 pm »
i must say though the black hose that came with it was lovely best i have ever used

Stephen Fox

« Reply #73 on: February 10, 2016, 05:09:28 pm »
i bought two poles the chrsitmas before last, a pheonix (the carbon one pheonix x i think) and an slx

Gardiner pole - no problems the lable has just about come off but no spinning or any maintanace required

the pheonix - after a couple of months all sections were spinning and the clamps needed glueing then the top section became so worn you couldnt use it!

Michael,

Unfortunately, every pole released on the market has had issues, including Gardiners. I know we (and Alex, etc) work hard to rectify issues as they crop up for future versions. I think you must of had the older version of the Phoenix not the Mk2? Did you contact us about it at the time?

(Glad you like the hose! :D)

Walter Mitty

« Reply #74 on: February 10, 2016, 05:33:26 pm »
I think it's an awful brush - it knocked out one of my fillings.

AuRavelling79

« Reply #75 on: February 10, 2016, 05:41:37 pm »
@Stephen Fox

My 7 year old SLX is still going strong - issues sorted out Free of Charge way back when. Had two lots of upgrade clamps and all is fine and dandy. Gardiners seem to sort out issues on poles they have already supplied - not just for "future" poles.

I certainly wouldn't want it spinning after a few months use (like Michael Peterson says ) thanks very much.
It's a game of three halves!

the king

« Reply #76 on: February 10, 2016, 06:09:00 pm »
my old pheonix x was nackerd b 4 1 year of use the top section was wore out lol cant c the new ones bing mch different to b fair its the clamps that just dont have the adjustment there very nce when new but 8 months down the line and there prity mch nackerd  ::)roll

the king

« Reply #77 on: February 10, 2016, 06:12:16 pm »
ive had my slx a year now and its just starting so show signs of were i can no longer clamp the number 1 section on the red bit so i clamp it on the black bit now a inch below i recken ill get 2 years out of it b 4 it needs a replacment section ill probly e.bay b 4 then lol and get half my money bk ;D

Stephen Fox

« Reply #78 on: February 10, 2016, 06:12:56 pm »
@Stephen Fox

My 7 year old SLX is still going strong - issues sorted out Free of Charge way back when. Had two lots of upgrade clamps and all is fine and dandy. Gardiners seem to sort out issues on poles they have already supplied - not just for "future" poles.

I certainly wouldn't want it spinning after a few months use (like Michael Peterson says ) thanks very much.

Granville,

Not quite sure what your point is..? Upgraded clamps are 'future' products. That's my point .

NWH

« Reply #79 on: February 10, 2016, 06:22:05 pm »
Maintenance cleans my arse lol at the end of the day it's awful to use,whoever tested it and I doubt very much it's been tested coz if it was the user would have told you it has no longevity to it,the tension of the bristles are wrong the type of bristles are wrong the lack of bristles are wrong I could go on. When I work out how to upload videos on here I will demonstrate my opinions with brushes and show how they should work on different types of Windows not just showing someone cleaning a standard PVC unit which any broom-brush would work on.