Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Clever Forum Name

Re: Facelift Neon worlds lightest Waterfed pole
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2016, 07:12:47 am »
Is the 22ft the actual length of the pole?

STEVE-UK

« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2016, 07:13:59 am »
I have a Pheonix 26X ,  Nice light pole

The end section is worn, I can't see replacement sections on their website, I like to order parts quickly online so will continue to use Gardiners

the king

« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2016, 08:06:33 am »

pole says 22ft but 26ft reach so ide  think 22ft is pole length  i saw a vid were wcw got the tape mesure out to show it was what they say it was  ! the neon does look nce but ive had a pheonix that just did not last as there was hardly any adjustment in the clamp  ive b prity hacked off it i payed £500 and the pole only lasted 8 months like my old pheonix >:(

https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpl1/v/t1.0-9/65110_1476129245982404_5545946015602659679_n.jpg?oh=129aebe9ef7332fee3a2a0bd6b7cffcb&oe=573A4C62

i had to paint the sections on it to stop it from spinning

SB Cleaning

« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2016, 08:24:18 am »
i dont care!you wont beat an XTREME  mk3 pole(25 ft) for strength,rigidity and a pure joy to use day in/day out.its very light but very strong too.not an easy thing to achieve. ;).

facelift poles are just not in the same league as gardiner poles for sure.
I will disagree and say the SLX range are a better all round pole...

Extremes are not strong at all...when I was using one I snapped 3 sections and the sections also wear down like the clappers  ???

Jonny 87

« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2016, 08:44:40 am »
A problem I see is with it being fragile.

We all know extreme poles require more attention and maintenance, so if this neon mk2 (should be mk1 really as mk1 was only sold for a few weeks) is actually lighter and basically thinner sections, this will be even more fragile than extremes.

Hopefully it isn't just a case of shaving off some layers of carbon just to beat Gardiners to the title of "lightest telescopic pole in the world" when that is actually going to be detrimental to the longevity of the pole itself.

Time will tell I suppose. I'm always up for trying something new, but I'm not going to hold my breath. Extremes are absolutely no1 for me at the moment.

A video review of the neon would be nice?

But please for the love of....... Don't get this guy to do it. I call him the "Mrs Jones at number 32" guy.

http://youtu.be/4PZ8UDHgr1U

;D
Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher

Smurf

« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2016, 09:14:56 am »
What a nice happy old chap he is "I WILL SEND THE BILL"  at the end also made me chuckle  ;D

the king

« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2016, 10:24:06 am »
i gota say he was rite about the hose not kinking as i have used it an the facelift hose is buy far the best ive used so far, as for the aquatap no thanks totel cxxxp  ;D cant c the pole bing mch different to the old pheonix just a liter vershion 

ChumBucket

« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2016, 10:29:10 am »
Unless they've made a new version WCW and Foxy Roxy had to pull the Neon poles from sale due to blatant Patent infringement on Gardiner Xtreme poles- in layman's terms WCW just copied the gardiner Xtreme poles! Foxy reckoned the Neons were based on other technologies but soon whipped them off the shelves!! ;D

Chum, yes this is a new version (mk2) and lighter than xtreme or any other pole available for that matter. Good to see you are still trolling, well done. Keep up the good work.

Always happy to help Stevie boy! ;)

kempy

« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2016, 10:37:10 am »
A classic video that . He looks well for 72 .
Might ask him to do a vision video , lol ..

The Neon looks good and time will tell .

Gardiners slx and Extreame  , plus the X-line 27ft 3k are the best 3 poke ranges out their atm ??????

NWH

« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2016, 11:17:13 am »
Does anyone have a link or a picture of the gooseneck that goes with this pole.

dazmond

« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2016, 12:54:45 pm »
i dont care!you wont beat an XTREME  mk3 pole(25 ft) for strength,rigidity and a pure joy to use day in/day out.its very light but very strong too.not an easy thing to achieve. ;).

I will disagree and say the SLX range are a better all round pole...

Extremes are not strong at all...when I was using one I snapped 3 sections and the sections also wear down like the clappers  ???

do you not realise alex has brought out a new improved xtreme pole mate?its a lot stronger and even more rigid than the previous versions and you can clamp anywhere on the pole sections.it really is  a good solid pole.easily as strong as an slx now.im very impressed. :)
price higher/work harder!

AuRavelling79

Re: Facelift Neon worlds lightest Waterfed pole New
« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2016, 03:30:39 pm »
He does look good on 72 doesn't he? I think I look about that age!

I think he's a little inexperienced with different poles to extol the virtues of a particular one because although he is perfectly happy with that set up he perhaps "doesn't know any better"? No disrespect intended?

I mean - that brush looked heavy and the aquadapter adds weight at the top end. If he's happy with that and getting a full day's work in then fair play to him. I wonder what his work pattern is?  (In between visiting Mrs Jones at no.32 - or was it 22 - or both????;D
It's a game of three halves!

wfp master

« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2016, 04:10:54 pm »

;D ;D

Dazmond, in your opinion... and you haven't used anything else so that opinion is in question! ;D

mufcglen

« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2016, 04:17:11 pm »
does this neon pole have to be clamped at certain positions like the older extremes and whats dofferent on this one compared to the one that was copying the extreme pole?

NWH

« Reply #34 on: February 06, 2016, 04:25:20 pm »
You can clamp anywhere on the sections.

Walter Mitty

« Reply #35 on: February 09, 2016, 09:00:02 am »

pole says 22ft but 26ft reach so ide  think 22ft is pole length  i saw a vid were wcw got the tape mesure out to show it was what they say it was  ! the neon does look nce but ive had a pheonix that just did not last as there was hardly any adjustment in the clamp  ive b prity hacked off it i payed £500 and the pole only lasted 8 months like my old pheonix >:(

https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpl1/v/t1.0-9/65110_1476129245982404_5545946015602659679_n.jpg?oh=129aebe9ef7332fee3a2a0bd6b7cffcb&oe=573A4C62

i had to paint the sections on it to stop it from spinning

Have window cleaners arms got longer?  Companies only used to add 3 feet to the pole length - not 4.
Personally, I wish everyone would stick to pole lengths.  All this marketing stuff that tries to convince people that something is different to what it actually is can be irritating.  It's not just window cleaning poles - the practice goes on throughout the world of sales.  Someone even tried to sell hard drives on the basis of 1,000 megabytes in a gigabyte (there are 1024).

Mick Kent

« Reply #36 on: February 09, 2016, 04:38:47 pm »
I find brodex the best poles out there and are extremely light. Especially with a vikan sill brush.

NWH

« Reply #37 on: February 09, 2016, 04:46:54 pm »
Nice poles lol you want to put that new Neon brush on the end of a Brodex pole and go for the full crappy works,that Neon brush is only fit for the toilet another £30 down the toilet complete  rubbish.

Lee GLS

« Reply #38 on: February 09, 2016, 04:54:11 pm »
Nice poles lol you want to put that new Neon brush on the end of a Brodex pole and go for the full crappy works,that Neon brush is only fit for the toilet another £30 down the toilet complete  rubbish.

Well this is my neon brush after 5 hours use!!

NWH

« Reply #39 on: February 09, 2016, 04:57:54 pm »
What you saying then it's pants yeah the weight is really good for the size shame it's useless in use.