This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

NWH

Facelift Neon worlds lightest Waterfed pole
« on: February 05, 2016, 06:02:46 pm »
Is it 22ft 800g 25ft 950g am I missing something does this make it lighter than the extremes.

dazmond

Re: Facelift Neon worlds lightest Waterfed pole
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2016, 06:57:28 pm »
i dont care!you wont beat an XTREME  mk3 pole(25 ft) for strength,rigidity and a pure joy to use day in/day out.its very light but very strong too.not an easy thing to achieve. ;).

facelift poles are just not in the same league as gardiner poles for sure.
price higher/work harder!

ChumBucket

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2016, 07:00:33 pm »
Unless they've made a new version WCW and Foxy Roxy had to pull the Neon poles from sale due to blatant Patent infringement on Gardiner Xtreme poles- in layman's terms WCW just copied the gardiner Xtreme poles! Foxy reckoned the Neons were based on other technologies but soon whipped them off the shelves!! ;D 

NWH

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2016, 07:32:07 pm »
Are they available then I had a carbon facelift 25ft for years and I have to say for strength it was the best I've owned,in all the time I had it the whole clamp section of the pole never needed attention.

NWH

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2016, 07:44:12 pm »
It says pre order now and they must be right on the weight side cos they are asking 500 for the shortest one,high modulas Carbon it says.

the king

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2016, 08:10:40 pm »
i dont care!you wont beat an XTREME  mk3 pole(25 ft) for strength,rigidity and a pure joy to use day in/day out.its very light but very strong too.not an easy thing to achieve. ;).

do u think the new extreme poles r a lot stronger than the ones with metel clamping points then :)

jonboywalton75

« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2016, 08:46:10 pm »

Extremes are NOT  very strong!!!!!!

NWH

« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2016, 08:47:54 pm »
I have snapped 2 sections on mine

ChumBucket

« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2016, 08:59:04 pm »
Are they available then I had a carbon facelift 25ft for years and I have to say for strength it was the best I've owned,in all the time I had it the whole clamp section of the pole never needed attention.

I also had the same pole, however they were made by Facelift before WCW bought them out. Facelift products are now WCW products. I agree, the old Facelift carbon poles were very hard wearing but twice the weight of current offerings and MUCH less rigid.

NWH

« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2016, 09:13:47 pm »
Are you saying this new pole is as light as an extreme then,have you seen this new pole chum.

ChumBucket

« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2016, 09:20:12 pm »
Are you saying this new pole is as light as an extreme then,have you seen this new pole chum.

Depends whether the Neon you refer to is a new re-worked version or the original that they had to stop selling? They basically ripped Gardiner Xtreme poles design off. Do you have a link?

NWH

« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2016, 09:23:09 pm »
I just googled neon carbon pole and it came up on WCW site saying it's available from January this year,starts at 500 I would be prepared to give one a go if it's as light as they say.

dazmond

« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2016, 09:24:32 pm »

Extremes are NOT  very strong!!!!!!

Jon boy the new xtremes are a lot stronger mate.i have the newest version and it's a fraction lighter too!
price higher/work harder!

NWH

« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2016, 09:27:21 pm »
I'm about to buy a spare pole but I don't think the facelift fits the Gardiner carbon goosenecks so that would sway me to buy the extreme.

ChumBucket

« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2016, 09:31:23 pm »
I just googled neon carbon pole and it came up on WCW site saying it's available from January this year,starts at 500 I would be prepared to give one a go if it's as light as they say.

January last year NWH. ;)

NWH

« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2016, 09:48:52 pm »
Was it oh right sorry I can remember the pole being pulled from being sold I thought it was a new one as I've just got something from WCW and looked in the brochure.

Stephen Fox

« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2016, 12:44:22 am »
Is it 22ft 800g 25ft 950g am I missing something does this make it lighter than the extremes.

NWH yes NeoN Mk2 is lighter than any other pole available.

Stephen Fox

« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2016, 12:46:04 am »
Unless they've made a new version WCW and Foxy Roxy had to pull the Neon poles from sale due to blatant Patent infringement on Gardiner Xtreme poles- in layman's terms WCW just copied the gardiner Xtreme poles! Foxy reckoned the Neons were based on other technologies but soon whipped them off the shelves!! ;D

Chum, yes this is a new version (mk2) and lighter than xtreme or any other pole available for that matter. Good to see you are still trolling, well done. Keep up the good work.

Stephen Fox

« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2016, 12:49:46 am »

Dazmond, in your opinion... and you haven't used anything else so that opinion is in question! ;D

JackieW

« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2016, 06:08:31 am »

With respect, I have to admit I don't understand that kind of reasoning Dazmond.

It follows from what you say  that if, or when, Gardiners bring out an Extreme Mark 4 that is stronger, lighter and more rigid than the mark 3, then you ''won't care''  and will still say you can't beat a mark 3.

Really?