This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Well that's a first! ...complaint....
« on: January 19, 2016, 02:09:15 pm »
I had a custy come upto me in the street to complain his bedroom window is dry and I haven't cleaned it!!
went back round and there is water dripping off the window sill  ::)roll

I said I can't keep them wet all day!! he then blamed his Mrs for sending him out  ;D

Smurf

Re: Well that's a first! ...complaint....
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2016, 02:11:30 pm »
I had a custy come upto me in the street to complain his bedroom window is dry and I haven't cleaned it!!

I said I can't keep them wet all day!! he then blamed his Mrs for sending him out  ;D

Yep some are raving bonkers for sure  ;D

SeanK

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2016, 02:15:58 pm »
Well if the choice is to go out and look like a fool or get your ear bent all day by the Mrs for not going out then I know
which one I would opt for. ;D

Smurf

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2016, 02:21:15 pm »
Well if the choice is to go out and look like a fool or get your ear bent all day by the Mrs for not going out then I know
which one I would opt for. ;D

Very true  ;D

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2016, 02:26:14 pm »
Haha your right there chaps , he then complained I never did his bathroom window (frosted glass) - again , I could see water droplets on the window . Then lastly complained I haven't done the back bedroom windows above the very large extension , I extended my clx 27 and showed him I couldn't reach it and that these poles aren't designed to be used horizontally fully extended as it would result in injury!!
He then asked me to go up on ladders.... I don't do ladders sorry, so he's gonna have a think  ::)roll

Smurf

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2016, 02:33:39 pm »
Haha your right there chaps , he then complained I never did his bathroom window (frosted glass) - again , I could see water droplets on the window . Then lastly complained I haven't done the back bedroom windows above the very large extension , I extended my clx 27 and showed him I couldn't reach it and that these poles aren't designed to be used horizontally fully extended as it would result in injury!!
He then asked me to go up on ladders.... I don't do ladders sorry, so he's gonna have a think  ::)roll

Oh well better off without their custom if you ask me as it seems they really want a trad cleaner that can do the windows properly.  ;D

« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2016, 02:44:43 pm »
Mate if they would pay extra I would do it, but it's already under priced and he wanted me to clean them on top of the extension for the same price 🙈

robbo333

« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2016, 07:06:47 pm »

Excellent! Next time don't even bother cleaning them, just rinse them a bit.  ;D
"Thank you for calling: if you have a 1st floor flat, mid terraced house, lots of dogs, no parking, no side access, or no sense of humour, please press hold!
For all other enquiries, please press1"

Smurf

« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2016, 07:38:45 pm »
Might be a good ideal to change the name to "SLASH & DASH" too  ;D

Smurf

« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2016, 07:39:26 pm »
Oops! I missed the p  ;D

dazmond

« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2016, 07:42:18 pm »
i have some windows that sheet so well they are almost dry before ive cleaned all the other windows.they are very few and far between though.

to the OP ive had customers like that before.always having a dig.a few of them have sacked me for a trad cleaner.the thing is the trad cleaner has now just gone wfp with new van and system! ;D
price higher/work harder!

« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2016, 08:48:18 pm »
Lol , it's been one job that's done my head in since i took it on ( bought a round) but I do their daughters round the corner ( quite compact round) . So iv not said anything about price to them. Anyways, iv txt the daughter and she still wants me to clean hers  ;D
Come April time, I'm putting all underpriced work 🆙⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️