This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Smurf

Don't you just love the power of the tinternet
« on: January 16, 2016, 11:45:02 pm »
Just had a gutter clearing quote request come through  ???

Stoots

Re: Don't you just love the power of the tinternet
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2016, 11:48:18 pm »
riveting

Smurf

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2016, 11:50:59 pm »
I just thought it was funny that someone sent a quote request so late don't you?

ChumBucket

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2016, 12:01:11 am »
I've just had 15 franchise enquiries, I reckon in 13 years me and old Rodders'll be millionaires!!  If I was younger I could have been a Billionaire !! :-*

Smurf

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2016, 12:03:37 am »
Oh well better late than never  ;D

Smurf

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2016, 12:06:02 am »
Was just wondering if others have had late enquires come through?

Walter Mitty

« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2016, 06:01:08 am »
Someone woke me up for a quotation the other evening.  I was in bed.  I was tired so went to bed around 9.30.  The phone rang just after 10.

Don Kee

« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2016, 08:00:54 am »
I just thought it was funny that someone sent a quote request so late don't you?

Its even funnier than you were posting about it on a window cleaning forum at 23.45 on a Saturday night  :P :P ;D
Why don't you have a quick google before making stupid comments?

Smurf

« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2016, 09:57:23 am »
Someone woke me up for a quotation the other evening.  I was in bed.  I was tired so went to bed around 9.30.  The phone rang just after 10.

What did you say?

Smurf

« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2016, 10:05:34 am »

Its even funnier than you were posting about it on a window cleaning forum at 23.45 on a Saturday night  :P :P ;D

I know, how sad am I but still getting an email through at that time of night is better than being phoned up late at night surely?
Turns out the chap is working away abroad and trying to get his missus off his back by arranging for someone to get the job done.

That is why I mentioned the power of the internet as you can be anywhere in the world and still sort thing out online for back home whatever time day or night. It seems people take for granted the power of the interweb thesesdays but I'm still amazed at it all.

Walter Mitty

« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2016, 02:00:18 pm »

What did you say?

I didn't answer.  I picked up the message the next morning.  Wouldn't have got to the phone in time.  She phoned up the following morning - at a reasonable time.  She had an external window cleaner.  She wanted a one off internal clean.  I politely suggested that she contact her external cleaner.

Smurf

« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2016, 02:32:40 pm »

What did you say?

I didn't answer.  I picked up the message the next morning.  Wouldn't have got to the phone in time.  She phoned up the following morning - at a reasonable time.  She had an external window cleaner.  She wanted a one off internal clean.  I politely suggested that she contact her external cleaner.

Her window cleaner obviously don't do trad then like so many wfp cleaners. If thats the case I would have maybe said something like well why not buy youreslf a karcher vac then and do them yourself as my missus does our insides  ;D