This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

john63.

Websites
« on: January 15, 2016, 07:02:01 am »
Just thinking of a website but do they work for you
Been going 5 years now built a good round up now wfp
Got van sign written but in my opinion most of my work has been from door knocking

Mike #1

Re: Websites
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2016, 07:14:57 am »
Yes they work but it ain't a golden ticket a get a few jobs but mostly it works better for me as it enables me to get custys to sign up to GoCardless , My work area is now saturated  with windys their has never been so many for medium size town so not picking work up as frequently .

Ian101

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2016, 08:24:24 am »
websites are good but only part of the picture ... u need to combine it with social media say facebook and have a good online presence as well .... having it on ur van and clothing and all paperwork helps.

my thing for this year is to build my online presence as currently only have a website and not done any of the above but getting things in place now

www.ianhornbywindowcleaning.co.uk                 ........... under construction
www.h2oproclean.co.uk                      ........................ built but needs improving
www.wrexhamcommercialwindowcleaning.co.uk               ................. just a link back at the moment
www.reliablewindowcleaning.co.uk.              .......................... same as above

Rich1969

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2016, 09:43:13 am »
As the previous poster said a web as part of an online presence is a good thing, just don't spend too much on SEO unless you really do you due dili and are happy your going to get a decent return.

I do my site my self its basic but has a clean call to action for the customer and its top of page 1 when you search for the areas I cover. it costs me £8 per year and a bit of my time. It generates a reasonable number of new enquirers each week, enough that I'm happy with atm.