Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

duncan h

not today, drains are blocked
« on: January 14, 2016, 06:37:56 pm »
Pulls up at customers and I can see him and a lad opening drain lid in middle of street. He runs up to me and says "not today, my drains are blocked" Now, is it me or WTF does cleaning windows have to do with his drains

Smurf

Re: not today, drains are blocked
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2016, 06:52:45 pm »
Pulls up at customers and I can see him and a lad opening drain lid in middle of street. He runs up to me and says "not today, my drains are blocked" Now, is it me or WTF does cleaning windows have to do with his drains

Because I suppose his major concern at that time was if he can't sort it out himself he could be facing a verly large bill so the poxy windows was the last thing on his mind. ::)roll

duncan h

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2016, 01:40:28 pm »
No. The guy is minted. Retired top prison guy.
It was because he was panicking. He had all the gates open and waiting for me. Paid before I even finished the job

jonboywalton75

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2016, 02:23:35 pm »
Goes out of my way to clean a large country house 35 quid, nice job.
Lady comes from back gardens into stable courtyard where a small dog is barking and says can u leave it cos you're making the dog bark and he has had an operation that will cause him distress if he keeps on barking.
I politely says that I have come out of my way to clean and couldn't she shut the stable door so the dog can't see me as I clean, which may stop the infernal barking.
She reluctantly agrees, I clean she pays, all good.
Good job I wasn't rude in the first place